LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh01 (govt servant)     13 March 2019

Crpc 125 kids maintenance increment

Wife filed 13 i (A) cruelity case; i gave consent. Court ordered divorce without any maintenance for her as she is working in PSU bank with a salary than  Rs.25,000/month. She put crpc 125 for kids maintenance each Rs. 10,000/month ( sons aged 5 & 9 yrs with her in karnataka) Court ordered for Rs. 8000/ per kid per month. I was single (Divorcee)than. My salary was than  Rs. 88,000..

Now after 5 years she has put the appeal for increment in the maintenance for kids. Now she is demanding Rs. 50,000 per kid per month, indicating my salary is Rs. 3.5 lakhs per month and she has to maintain as per the standard of father.

Now I have married and have a son of 3 years. My salary is now Rs.1.2 lakhs per month. Located at Hyderabad where the expenses are high. She is also earning Rs. 80,000 per month and getting all allowance for the kids such as school fees, medical expenses, holiday fees, recreation fees reembursement from her psu bank.

Kids are in the village and expense will not be more than Rs. 10000/month/kid. She is not allowing to talk to kids and keeping guarded. She is planning to earn on kids name... How should I appeal. ... Kindly advise how to go about this case. Thanks in advance.

Learning

5 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     13 March 2019

You need to address all these things to court, asshe can ask for enhancement  of  maintenance  due to inflation and that the chhildren are grown and growing.

Was ther any compromise regarding the custody of children?

Ganesh01 (govt servant)     13 March 2019

Sir, Once she got job, left with the kids and applied for divorce. She not even allowed to talk to kids. Once I got to meet the kids in the court where she told in front of Judge, Do'nt talk to this man. Now she has spoiled their mind. There was no compromise regarding the custody of children.

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     13 March 2019

Just  prepare you defence and collect the expenditure she has to spend on kids give accurate breah up of expenses  to court,including  your expenses and these things are based on computations ; as the court would compute the expenses and income then will decide . However you have the right to meet your children and non can stop you from meeting them,however you need a permission to meet the children an get afixed schedule  and that would certianly distrub her to make her negotiate the things.

Gia Khalifa   13 March 2019

Originally posted by : ganesh0001
Wife filed 13 i (A) cruelity case; i gave consent. Court ordered divorce without any maintenance for her as she is working in PSU bank with a salary than  Rs.25,000/month. She put crpc 125 for kids maintenance each Rs. 10,000/month ( sons aged 5 & 9 yrs with her in karnataka) Court ordered for Rs. 8000/ per kid per month. I was single (Divorcee)than. My salary was than  Rs. 88,000..

Now after 5 years she has put the appeal for increment in the maintenance for kids. Now she is demanding Rs. 50,000 per kid per month, indicating my salary is Rs. 3.5 lakhs per month and she has to maintain as per the standard of father.

Now I have married and have a son of 3 years. My salary is now Rs.1.2 lakhs per month. Located at Hyderabad where the expenses are high. She is also earning Rs. 80,000 per month and getting all allowance for the kids such as school fees, medical expenses, holiday fees, recreation fees reembursement from her psu bank.

Kids are in the village and expense will not be more than Rs. 10000/month/kid. She is not allowing to talk to kids and keeping guarded. She is planning to earn on kids name... How should I appeal. ... Kindly advise how to go about this case. Thanks in advance.

The above fellow who has replied is not a lawyer neither is he an advocate.  He is a crook a pakistani who has strayed like a dog into our country.

Your case needs to be discussed in private with a advocate in person.  Seek services of a advocate in person instead of falling for crooks advice online such as BILAL U GANI

Ganesh01 (govt servant)     15 March 2019

Sir Crpc 125 kids maintenance increment is CRPC 127..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register