LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sameer Sachdeva   22 December 2019

Crpc 125 duration help required

Hi All, I have filed Divorce case last year and my wife has filed CRPC 125 case. In her case, judge has given order and decided to pay 25000 per month after submitting all documents from my side (her side there was nothing with income affidavit). My query is till how much duration do I need to submit maintenance - is it till the time my Divorce case is decided, or is it throughout life? I had some documents missing that I have submitted recently with affidavit. Also, will my full and final adjustment in Div case (Alimony) be decided by the judge without even considering my account balance / financials etc.? 

My next maint hearing is decided, and my lawyer said now cross-questioning will happen. 

Please guide.

Learning

2 Replies

Ashish dube   23 December 2019

Go for Revision petition against the order has been passed. If u have filed few new documents which can prove ur wife's income court can set aside its own order and fresh order may be passed. U may also appeal in High court against the order passed by the family court. All you have to prove that ur wife can maintain her self financially as good as u . show all the expense that you are dealing with your income.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 December 2019

As you have been availing professional services of advocate TRUST him and get all your doubts cleared and contact another advocate for second opinion as to further procedure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register