LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harrassed husband (chemist)     03 October 2013

Crpc 125...already dv, 498a & sec 24...interim passed in dv

Hi senior members and fellow fighters.....

kindly give me suggestion on following.

1. got CrPC 125 summons today.......first date is 7.10.13.....already interim passed in DV on 3.8.13 for 1500 rs per month.

does court will not look into that matter as already sec 24 interim is already pending in same family court. so now i have to fight all 3 possible sections of maintainance in metropolitan and family court.

2. so total of 498a, DV, Judicial seperation ( i filed) and sec 125 cases all i have to fight.....

3. what is the possibility that b*tch is granted money in this section also.

4. my net income is 10k per month and m working in pvt company......b*tch didn't vacated rented home......neither she's living there......she want rent of tht home.she's living at her mom's house.......only want money like a prostitute......

5. as far nothing happened in all possible fake cases......now she is running behind the money.......i got married on 11.11.11 and cases started in apr 2013......

i know multiple maintainance will not applicable but how to defence it......tht help i wanted from u guys....

reply ur suggestion.....

thanks....

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 October 2013

The law permits her to claim maintenance under different provisions of law, there is no bar on that.  Ofcourse, you may get a chance by drawing the sympathy of the judge of the family court towards your plight due to multiplicity of the proceedings centering you on one simple subject i.e., your wife does not need you any more but she always need your money.  Elicit this fact before the court, you may find some respite.

(Guest)

Cool down. What your advocate has to do is, show to the court where all a relief has been granted that your lovely is claiming relief in various courts, all such things are set aside by sessions court, its just time that you come out of this headache. She can claim relief under 4-6 sections of law, but can be granted relief by court under only one section of law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register