LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sid-D12345 (     08 May 2011

Criminal PRosecution Against the Tenant

Dear All,

My tenant has subletted my tenanted shop to some other person, I've already inititated an Eviction Suit against him. But alsoI want to initiate an Criminal Procecution against him . Can anyone tells me what criminal action I can take against him? e.g. Criminal Brach of trust



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register