LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh Mapari (Assistant Manager)     06 March 2013

Court or register marriage conditions

My freind is having love with his friend and also she loving him. They decided to marry but their parrent not supporting them. They exactly uposite to couples dicision. Couple want to do register marriage but both them afraid to know this to parrents because parrents may take hard dicisions. They want to do register marriage but let know this matter to parrents after marriage, but some body said them that court sends intimation letter to boths home before marriage. So please guide us in this matter...

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

hello, if u want to know the process u can call me at 9953065606.... i can give you all the required details and procedure because i had gone through this situation personally.....

jaya (clerk)     07 March 2013

after marriage want to keep my current surname as middle name and husband's surname as my surname, I.e

My official name-   -  x

My current surname - y

My husband's surname - z

So I want my name as -XYZ 

Is it possible if yes then what the procedure pleade let me know here.

Ada (none)     11 March 2013

Hello, Need assistance

I am in the middle of mutual consent divorce. Last date to appear in courte after 6 months period is july 6th 2013.

1. In case I want to go for registered remarriage,how long does a person have to wait before giving a notice for register marriage.

2. Is it legally acceptable to give notice for register remarriage right after the last day of appearence in court for finalizing the divorce? or one can not apply for register marriage untill the waiting period for appeal against divorce is over?

3. Is it compulsory to give 1 month advance notice in court for register marriage.? How the date for register marriage is decided?

4. Do I have to provide a divorce decree at the time of giving notice for register remarriage or on the actual day of register marriage.

Basically how soon can i apply and do a register marriage after 6th July 2013.

Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register