Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak kumar (Accounts)     18 October 2013

Court clarks and police have been eating these notices

Hi All,

My Father filed one FIR against a deputy secretory working with Uttrakhand Govt & one retired police inspector.  1.5 years back Police filed chargesheet , since then Court is sending the notices however nether notice are served nor come back to court. There are three police stations where notice is being sent however all have same story.  Notices are being disappeared somewhere, no one knows where. Notices are being sent in Uttrakhand and UP.

It is clear that corrupted Court Clarks and Police have been eating these notices since last 1.5 years. I am wondering if I do file a petition in Supreme Court to setup a judicial inquiry in this matter, will Supreme Court entertain the petition.  I want to punish the court Clarks and police mans who have made complete summoning process a joke.

Regards Deepak

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2013

It may be too much to move Supreme Court at this stage. Perhaps a formal complaint to Distt Judge as appointing authority of the clerks will be helpful. Alte3rnatively consult Uttaranchal Vigilance Bureau as what you said, if true may be offense us 13(1(d) of Prevention of Corruption Act.
1 Like

It may be too much to move Supreme Court at this stage. Perhaps a formal complaint to Distt Judge as appointing authority of the clerks will be helpful. Alte3rnatively consult Uttaranchal Vigilance Bureau as what you said, if true may be offense us 13(1(d) of Prevention of Corruption Act.

connect https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Police-is-harassing-me-and-my-family-90701.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register