Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Darshan Patadia (Lawyer)     18 May 2020

Couldnt find

I tried so much but could not find a judgement of High court of Andhra Pradesh, it would be great if you find that judgement pdf. Judgement : ALD(CRI) 2009 2 801

 1 Replies

SIMRAN BHASIN   03 June 2021

Respected sir,

I guess, the case you're looking for is : A.V. Ramanaiah V/S. M. Shekhara, as per the citation you have provided.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query