LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr.Pradeep NAIK (Head Technical Services)     03 May 2017

Copyright Act

My son has worked on a final year engineering group project and completed it single handedly. There were no inputs from any of the other group members. Since it was a group project the project report carries the names of other 3 group members. The report also says that the original idea and concept is in my son's name. The report carries the signatures of all the group members and is endorsed by the head of the department. I would like to know if my son can keep the rights of the project idea to himself. Can the other group members claim rights to the project idea. If in future my son wishes to publish a paper on the same project, can the other group members claim their rights on the same. Please guide.

Learning

2 Replies

KennediRhett   10 May 2017

I might want to know whether my child can keep the privileges of the venture thought to himself. Can the other gathering individuals assert rights to the venture thought. Write my essay for me I needed to think about this. On the off chance that i don't know so how might improve result for my future.

lolitalonny   22 June 2017

For one thing, you can't get a message "from" DMCA. Some person would ordinarily record a DMCA grievance with a site, as Facebook or YouTube, saying that another person is posting their copyrighted material. The material Dissertation Help would then be evacuated, not "reallocated

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register