Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarvesh   14 March 2024

Can we reopen case

Hi all,

I would need assistance/guidance on the case below.

We have a property dispute between A and B. In the year's 2019 there was some goons entered and tried to enter house and thought of occupying one of the portion. unfortunately they couldn't so.
we have asked police to take action against party A and party B. due to political pressure and high handed influence they did not file case against party A not B. just for sake they filled some case against the goon who did some damage to property.
(breaking doors). Recently I came to know that case is dismissed stating "unable to trace accused" hence case is dismissed police are requested to re open if they found the accused.

now my question is can we approach high authority police and asked to roopen case and also Implead party A and party b. we have video footage and phots of incident.
kindly help how this works?

thanks

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 March 2024

The police cannot be approached for reopening the case. 

The court has dismissed the case hence you have to prefer an appeal before the appellate court. 

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   14 March 2024

You press prosecutor to appeal the case.

Sarvesh   14 March 2024

thank you for response appreciate your response. can i include part a and b in a same case now?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 March 2024

If you are planning to prefer an appeal against the aggrieved judgment then you have to include all those ingredients that caused you the present grievance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register