Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar (Government Employee )     02 March 2024

Seriously, i need help to comeback my wife.

Dear Sir/Friends,

Seriously, I need a help from a advocate/counseller/Adviser. Recently, I have attempted suicide couple of times in the gap of 5-6months as I have Anxiety and ANGER issues. I came to know this issue is with me after attempt only. And the reason behind my suicide attempt is my wife listening to her parents and misunderstanding me. She keeps me for many days out of s*x by listening her parents to make me forget drinking alcohol, after the first time suicide attempt I realised and stopped drinking. But the next time suicide attempt I made with blade cutting on chest. She was afraid of seeing that and left me with 2 baby girl kids. And now she is not coming. Finally I came to know that I have Anxiety and Anger issues and gone to psychiatrist and set fully, I keep on requesting her to comeback. But she is saying I don't have trust on you. Don't know whether you will do suicide again. But now I'm in complete control. It's been more than 40 days now. She hasn't come back and not lifting calls...asking more around 6months. Now she is started working private for survive. But I'm not able to leave my family, I keep on thinking for them. I have lost 8kgs and mentally depressed now. Not able to digest. She is listening to her mother now. What to do

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 March 2024

You are to be held or blamed for this disastrous life. 

Your addiction to alcoholic drinks have brought you down to this extent that you are not able restore the broken marital voyage. 

Even now it is not a case irretrievable breakdown,  you may have patience and wait the time to answer and provide you the desired relief. 

You need to be little strong to not to indulge in such activities in order to avoid more harm. 

Kumar (Government Employee )     02 March 2024

Dear Sir,

I rarely take alcohol monthly once/twice. Wantedly my mother in law made some disturbance in my wife's mind. However I have quit alcohol first time issue itself. 

But for the second time,  she left by afraid of my attempt. . 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 March 2024

Taking alcohol is not a issue, but your suicidal threats are the one which gives her an insecured feeling.

You both may attend a counselling and get the issues sorted out if you are really serious about having a peaceful and happy married life ever after

1 Like

Kumar (Government Employee )     05 March 2024

Sir, she is saying that she is  testing me whether I'm able to wait..whether I'm ok...how long do I need to wait. Bcoz it been already 1 and half month. She is not responding my calls nor messages. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register