Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram lal Jat   22 November 2023

BIRTH CERTIFICATE ISSUE

sir I have two birth certificate of my son
one obtained by my grandfather which was wrong and I want to cancel
second obtained by me from other municipality
when I send application to concerned department then department cancel my birth certificate.
but I want to cancel birth certificate which was issued by my grandfather.
i also want lodge case against my grandfather.

both certificate issued by other municipality and DOB also diffrent.my query is that where I lodge case against my grandfather .

Learning

11 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 November 2023

Your grandfather has no business to interfere in your personal affairs.

He might have done it out of anxiety and to help you to obtain the same without any difficulty.

If your relationship with your grandfather is not cordial and if you want to take revenge against your grandfather, then you can proceed. 

1 Like

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     23 November 2023

Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer with relevant records for proper appreciation of facts, professional avise and necessary proceeding to rectify the certificate and action against your grandfather as desired by you 

Ram lal Jat   23 November 2023

my grandfather intentionally did it .he want to trap me in false cases .

chanemougam (business)     23 November 2023

first certificate only admitted second is not admitted every where like document case otherwise second is forgery 

ONE CERTIFICATE OF MY SON OBTAINED BY ME .
AND ONE OBTAINED BY MY GRANDFATHER AND HE WAS NOT LAGALY OBTAINED BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF MY SON .

You can proceed with the genuine certificate obtained by you following the procedures of law and can record the same everywhere the certificate is required to be produced.

You can ignore the fake certificate obtrained by your grandfather and if necessary you can give a complaint against him for this fraudulent act as well as his malafide intention to ruin your child's career and future  life by such fake documents.

1 Like

I LODGE COMPLAINT IN RESPETIVE DEPARTMENT BUT DEPARTMENT ORDER TO CANCEL MY SON BIRTH CERTIFICATE WHICH OBTAINED BY ME AND NOT CONSIDER MY FACT AND DIRECTLY ORDER TO CANCEL BIRTH CERTIFICATE .

You can approach civil court with a suit for mandatory injunction to direct the authority concerned to cancel the fraudulent entry in the register for births and deaths with reference to your child's  birth registration and also to direct the authority to make a fresh entry with correct details of the birth of your child if the previous correct entry was cancelled or deleted. 

Ram lal Jat   28 November 2023

CAN I GO DIRECTLY IN HIGH COURT

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 November 2023

Yes, you can approach the High Court, However, the posting suggests deeper issues, Please post complete facts.

It appears that you are in pursuit of settling some personal issues with the grnadfather than correcting a mistake. In the instant case, you could have ignored wrong registration, But, instad you have sought to cancel the allegedly wrong registration and the issue has boomranged.

Things could turn out to be counterproductive if you appraoach the Court, that too, the Hiigh Court with hands which are less than clean.

Ram lal Jat   28 November 2023

I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING ALSE I JUST WANT CANCEL BIRTH CERTIFICATE SO THAT NO FURTHER ISSUE ARISE AND FUTURE OF MY SON NOT EFFECTED DUE TO TWO BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register