LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun   06 October 2023

Judgment of honorable supreme court of india

Error : Thread Title or msg contains mobile number, not able to submit queries. (although no mobile number is contained in query), 

Any  suggestions/solutions to resolve it.

Thank you

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 October 2023

Yes this problem subsists.

You may better split the citation number in parts while trying post the judgment, I tried that and found that idea worked.

1 Like

Arun   07 October 2023

Respected Sir

Greetings of the day!

With due regards, this is to request to your good self to help me understanding the following judgment/decision of Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, please.

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF INDIA

CIVIL APPELLATE JURISDICTION

CIVIL APPEAL NO.7764 OF 2014

RAVINDER KAUR GREWAL & ORS. …APPELLANT(S)

VERSUS

MANJIT KAUR & ORS. …RESPONDENT(S)

WITH

SPECIAL LEAVE PETITION (CIVIL) NOS.8332­8333 OF 2014

RADHAKRISHNA REDDY (D) THROUGH LRS. …PETITIONER(S)

VERSUS

G. AYYAVOO & ORS. …RESPONDENT(S)

J U D G M E N T

ARUN MISHRA, J

New Delhi;  August 07, 2019.

https://main.sci.gov.in/supremecourt/2008/4680/4680_2008_4_1501_15805_Judgement_07-Aug-2019.pdf

It is 60 pages judgment. As a layman in the field of law; I interpreted this judgment as under, please.

“According to the decision of the Supreme Court, if the actual or legal owner fails to take steps within the time limit (12 years) to get back his immovable property from the possession of another, his ownership rights will be extinguished and that of the person in possession of the immovable property. The person in possession will be given legal ownership rights”

If my understanding/interpretation of decision/judgment needs any correction, I will be obliged to respected lawyers (experts) to help me understanding the actual meaning/interpretation of judgment, please.

Sincerely

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 October 2023

You can discuss your problem instead of asking for interpretaion of the law or judgment.

The answer to your problems can  be given accordingly instead answering your doubts about the law.

Every judgment is given based on the case before it and if the judgment is suitable to the circumstance of the case in hand, it may be cited as a precedence while arguing the case in hand 

Arun   08 October 2023

Sir

With reference to your earlier reply to query regarding dismissed appeal in the court of Tehsildar cum Land Reform Officer, just
 trying to realize the significance of this judgement to strengthen our case/appeal in SDM court.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register