LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddharth (Manager)     13 August 2023

Harassment and abuse by lady

One lady in her 50's has took the side of step mom( who has evil tendency and psychopathic behaviour) and has mentally harassed and torched me to the extant I went into anxiety, depression and trauma and left home permanently. They both made my dad write our half of my ancestral property and house on step mom's name. (Step mom doesn't have children and she was already married twice prior to my father)

I want to take legal stance against this lady( who took side of stepmom on several occasions and harassed me) but I don't have proof or evidence regarding it.

How can I take legal action against this lady and get justice.

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     13 August 2023

You file a partition case against your father as the property is ancestral.

2 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 August 2023

This lady has not harassed or harmed you directly, besides you have mentioned that you do not have any evidence for this.

Therefore you cannot take any action against the lady for the alleged acts of harassment.

If you are entitled to a share in the ancestral property, you can very well file a suit for partition seeking division of property be metes and bounds and with separate possession of your legitimate share in the property

1 Like

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     14 August 2023

Such hypothetical queries have already been posted by the author, some of them as found from his profile are as under:

"posted a new topic in Forum Harassment and abuse by lady 

posted a new topic in Forum Respected lawyers,need your advice

posted a new topic in Forum Dear lawyers, another question,humble request

posted a new topic in Forum Respected advocates, please clarify this doubt

Lawyers kindly help posted a new topic in Forum Property issues...

Lawyers kindly help posted a new topic in Forum Respected lawyers, urgent and very important posted a new topic in Forum My maternal grandfather's property share

posted a new topic in Forum Do sisters get share in father's and grandfather's property even after their marriage before 2003

More..............."

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=872869

Is there any real story ??????????

Siddharth (Manager)     14 August 2023

@ JC Vashista..... When you haven't been in my shoes, neither seen nor experienced in first place how can you comment sarcastically saying Is there any real story? Have you ever been in my shoes or experienced what I have been through? Please refrain from answering instead of causing more stress to the affected person. People like you make me doubt the honesty and integrity of few lawyers these days. Please have some basic manners atleast to not to breach privacy. Your answer is quite rude, my humble request refrain from answering my questions.
1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 February 2024

You cannot case aspetion on the honesty of seasoned lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register