LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijylakshmy   26 July 2023

Consumer forum

I have complaint to consumer forum about cybercrime. But I have no responds from there side eventhough that I have paid around 7800rs fees. Can you please suggest whom to complaint for these irregular responds to the victim

Learning

8 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 July 2023

In a matter pending before the Consumer Forum, it is the said Forum or higher Forums or the High Court that can expedite the process. However, given the ways in our country, such delays and hiccups are not unusual.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     26 July 2023

Yes.  It is common.

vijylakshmy   26 July 2023

She came voluntarily for 2nd time to take a case to open, and promising me to recover money from scammer, still under process but no response and I have no idea what she is doing. Because I get reply from the respective concern that they cant

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 July 2023

The consumer forum do not deal with the cases of cyber fraud unless and until you have the proper details of the fraudster with address.

You can visit the consumer court where the complaint was filed and enquire about the status and the next date of hearing in person.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 September 2023

You have not been able to explain your problem.

vijylakshmy   03 September 2023

Sir, they are private concern and dealing a consumer forum, and still 4 months that she is not responding my problem. Thank you

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 September 2023

please be clear who have committed cyber fraud and in which capacity and who is cheating you.  Do not expect the experts to imagine the facts and then advise you.

vijylakshmy   05 September 2023

Now the issue is about to resolved by cyber crime police, thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register