LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Poomari Venkateshwari   20 June 2023

Will get government job?

My fiance, violated lockdown rules due to corona period. so, police put FIR on him. Later, government announced, demolish corona time cases. After that police called my fiance and they went court and do the procedure for demolish his case. 

Here I attached case status.

This leads to, will he get government job or not?

He want to become a Police Officer.

Please help us to clarify this....

Learning

7 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 June 2023

This is repeated query……

That is not any heinous criminal offence but  just violation which is already pardoned.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Yes, thanks for reply.

but have doubt, due to this, affect his career or not?

will get government job or not?

that is my query.

Attached File : 959299 20230620093620 chek.jpeg downloaded: 39 times

He has to mention in his application form about the violation. Need to chek what was the offence he was booked for.What charges were on him?

IPC 291, IPC 269,EDA  3

That is not any serious offence but public order violation but  he is not even convicted and that is very important.

So no need to worry

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 June 2023

The government of India has granted general amnesty to all the people who were booked for lock down violations offences, hence all the cases against those offenders were closed suo motu, therefore there is no danger for getting government job due to this reason. 

1 Like

Poomari Venkateshwari   13 December 2023

Please find this attached docment of FIR, He will get government job or not?

Please help me to clarify this.

Attached File : 959299 20231213154724 fir.pdf downloaded: 27 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register