LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shabeer   29 April 2023

Trapped by a women

I met a women in matrimony site and she told me that she is divorced as per muslim law and case will over in April, she told me to have engagement and proposed to have s*xual relationship as she has copper T which will not make her pregnant. Later she claims that she is pregnant and does not want to abort the child and I cannot marry her as her divorce case is still pending in court. She has trapped me in, I feel like cheated and feel like cannot marry a women with such criminal mindset.

Please advise me the consequences that I have to face.

Learning

12 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2023

Even if you marry her on compulsion,  the marriage will not be recognized as legally valid because she is still married to her previous husband and the divorce is not granted. 

Hence you can ask her to wait until then. 

Even if she goes to police,  no case against you is maintainable. 

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 April 2023

Having inter course in relationship do not constitute an offence for try and punish.

Shabeer   30 April 2023

Dear Law advisers, Thanks a lot for your valuable advice, Please advice me if I can sue her for cheating me as she has taken 45 grams of gold and many gifts from me and my parents in pretext of marriage. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2023

The money and other articles were given away as gift, whether on the promise of marriage or any other issue.

Until and unless you don't have any agreement in writing in this regard you may not be able to recover them.

If she has not given any receipt or acknowledgement towards receipt of them then you may not have any case at all.

However you can discuss with any experienced advocate in the local and see if you can pursue the matter through any loophole.

Shabeer   30 April 2023

Dear Sir, Thanks a lot for your valuable advice.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 May 2023

Not understood why should you have belived her that she is divorced whereas she told that the case is yet to be over.

Shabeer   02 May 2023

She told me that she is divorced as per shariath and family court divorce case is over and waiting for court order. Eventually after knowing her intentions I came to know that she is not divorced as per shariath also, she agreed for a breakup but after asking to return the gold that she has taken from me she is threatening me of police case against me as she is pregnant. I never wanted to have physical relationship with her but she convinced me by saying that she needs to ascertain s*xual compatibility as I'm 42 years of age, and she has opted for copper-T.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 May 2023

The moments of weaknesses will make a person disabled to take any proper decision, thus you have become a victim of your own weakness.

Anyway, since you hve come out of this big problem, you can decide further course of action to move on in your life than regretting over the past and the losses you suffered. 

1 Like

Shabeer   02 May 2023

Thanks a lot Sir,

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 May 2023

You are welcome 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 May 2023

You said

“She told me that she is divorced as per shariath and family court divorce case is over and waiting for court order.”

SINCE COURT VERDICT WAS NOT THERE SHE MADE IT CLEAR THAT SHE SI NOT DIVORCED  YOU WALKED INTO THE TRAP. 

“asking to return the gold that she has taken from me she is threatening me of police case against me as she is pregnant.”

YES SHE CAN.

“I never wanted to have physical relationship with her but she convinced me by saying that she needs to ascertain s*xual compatibility as I'm 42 years of age, and she has opted for copper-T.”

WHO IS GOING TO BELIEVE THIS.

Shabeer   04 May 2023

Yes, In India,  its always the women who misuse women rights laws and mostly men are trapped and are considered as culprit. Men can also be cheated, Men can also be rapped, Men also have pride and respect which can be molested by criminal women. Some men dont even come in public and disclose that they have been cheated by women as mostly society thinks s*x is only done for the sake of a man and not for the interest of a women. I have contacted her husband's lawyer and she told me that a attempt murder case is filled against her as she tried to push her husband from first floor. I got fooled by her as she looked decent and is working in a bank, but can understand now why many scams are directed by some banks in India now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register