LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vipul Rathee   11 April 2023

sarkari property par kabje ka dhamki

dear sir ,i am from a village lakhan majra ,tehsil meham , district rohtak and state harayana ,sir here is a government street before our house , some naughty elements are saying that they have their share in this street they are continuously threating us that they will take their shares and will capture their shares ,sir actually thay want to make their house's on it ,sir what legal actions can i take about this matter , please explain me in detail i shall be grearful to you .

Learning

5 Replies

Rajinder KumarAhuja9990725300 (Advocate)     11 April 2023

Please obtain a certified copy through a personal visit to gram pradhan/patwari/naib tehsildar, of the map showing road in record with them. All other solutions will be considered after that.

1 Like

thanks a lot sir for your worthy advice 😊👍🏼🇮🇳

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 April 2023

Who has occupied the government property. If it is a government property then you make a complaint against the land grabber or encoroacher to the concerned tehsildar and ensure they take action or you file a PIL against the person before high court seeking relief in the interest of public 

1 Like

thanks you so much sir for this valuable information 😊👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 April 2023

Did you approach Lakhan Majra gram Sarpanch / Panchayat for illegal encraochment (if any) since the gali is panchayati gali and not a private property ? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register