Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DR SURESHA G (SR ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANT )     23 December 2022

Cheating by father in law

Respected Law Professional Brothers and Sisters

Good Evening

I greatly apprecaite your valuable for my case .

My name is Dr Suresh Working in Saudi Arabia since 2007

Since 2008 i was sending my money to my father in law to buy properties for me as he is a real estate broker .

Up to 2013 i have paid Rs 1,69,50,000/- (Rs 1,06,50,000 by my bank account + Rs 63,00,000/- Cash )

But he sold properties as follows

1.Land 2=05 Acres Rs 1,74,500/-

2. Sites 9900 Sq Ft Rs 12,57,000/-

He utilized the remaining money to his business and now denying to repay my balance money with interest or the proprties worth of 15,518,500/-

I am scaring that i have not made any trasactions with him since 2013 and demmanding him for my balance or properties . I was in Saudi Arabia and once a year i was visiting India and he was assuring me every time that he will clear my money . Now his health is not good and age is 77 , He is refusing to clear my account or giving the properties worth of 15,518,500

Please advice me of next legal steps

Learning

7 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   23 December 2022

Dear Client in that situation you should try settle this amicably first if they are adamant then your should approach nearby police station for the purpose of filling case against them under section 419 and 420 IPC for more clarification you may contact us then I'll explain properly about your case.
Adv Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile or WhatsApp 9198889990.
1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 December 2022

How will you prove that the money was sent for buying property.

How will you glegally sustain that you wanted the property to be purhcased for you without you being present to sign the deed.

1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     25 December 2022

I think these are done by the father of your wife. Where is your wife?  What is she doing? What is her opinion in the matter?  Have you got children, boys, girls? How old are they? Where are they?  Has your wife got brothers or sisters? Where is your mother-in-law?

Actions that you take will have to depend on your above family situation.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 December 2022

Basically you are not the first or last NRI to be cheated by relatives with no leagal go ahead.

1 Like

DR SURESHA G (SR ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANT )     25 December 2022

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer) 25 December 2022 I think these are done by the father of your wife. Where is your wife? What is she doing? What is her opinion in the matter? Have you got children, boys, girls? How old are they? Where are they? Has your wife got brothers or sisters? Where is your mother-in-law? Actions that you take will have to depend on your above family situation.

Yes this is father of my wife , 

My wife is with me ,She is helpless in this matter and she is now against her father searching the ways to get back our money or propertis,I have 2 kids , a male and female , Yes she ios the elder and have 4 sisters and a notorious brother . Nothing will happen if i take a severe action

Shashi Dhara   26 December 2022

Forget it ,it is not easy to recove  as your notorious brother-in-law have mis used your money ,if your father in law's dies intestate , without debt ,left  any  valuable property your wife will get one share .try to solve problem peacefully.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 December 2022

1. How can someone buy property for you in your absence without your signature?
  2. You were yourself interested in having a Benami trnasaction?

How do you refute defenc eof your father-in-law that it was amere charity on your part without any obligation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register