LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shashank verma (proprietor)     29 May 2010

Notice with wrong drawer name and father name

hi this is shashank verma, sir i was working with my then partner Jitendra sinha he was also engaged with different firm so he asked me to open a proprietory account with me as proprietor. I open that account. b'coz we were partner and our work has extensive travel involved he asked me to leave some cheques signed so that he can draw mony in case i m not available. but later when we dissolved the partnership he said that cheques were issued to parties.

its is now about 7 years 2 days before a arrest warrent with my pet  name  (Mayank  Verma  S/o  Shri  S.k.  Verma) came though the account was with the Name Shashank Verma i went to the court and got bailed. But when my advocate saw the notice bearing name mayank verma s/o shri b.k. verma was served and acknowledged which was never recieved by me. and several warrant were issued to mayank verma s/o shri b.k. verma but later warrrants beared name shashank verma s/o shri s.k. verma and again with the name mayank verma s/o shri b.k. verma and these days warrants are being issued with the name mayank verma s/o shri s.k. verma.

he just wanted to harrase me mentally please tell me how should i defend and whether this case is maintainable or not bcoz when my advocate argued in court (CGM) he also said that this whole thing is wrogly done.

Learning

7 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     29 May 2010

You have not mentioned  what happened in the Court.

Give application for cancellation of warrant since in wrong name.

Press this point only and seek spedific orders of the court in this matter.

At the same time file criminal cases of forgery, perjury and contempt at the same time on the complainant and all his abetors.

Please read my article in this matter in Indianfriend posted on this site while giving reply to others.

Get copies of the whole case and send me papers at shashikumarnashik@gmail.com for further guidance.

1 Like

shashank verma (proprietor)     30 May 2010

namaste shashi sir,

in court of chief judicial megistrate they objected the bail but judge said that there has been a serious flaw in this case and bailed and told us to raise this point on next hearing which is on 26th. i have asked my advocate to get a copy of the case. the case is for rs 20000 and judge gave me bail for 3000 guarentee. can you please provide me some case laws where such errors were decided and also what points what sections what acts can be applied to procecute them.

my advocate suggested to go for crpc 482 at high court for quashing this case.

kindly suggest.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     30 May 2010

Do not waste time to go to High court it will be expansive and wastage of time.

File cases in same court. complainant and even his advocate will have to dance left and right.

Law can defend so it can offend also.

Send me copies of all the documents and I will send you drafts for initiating cases.

Perjurty is punishable by seven years imprisonment so let your opponens go to high court not you.In the process they will make more mistakes .

sir i will get the copies by monday. it is also to tell you that the proceeding here is in hindi language. if you can kindly provide your conatact number so that i can contact you bcoz i have to come every time a internet cafe whenever i need to see your message.

thanx

it is also to tell you earlier in the last hearing they filed a application for ammending the father's name from b.k. verma to s.k. verma and got it ammended.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     31 May 2010

You are from which place, pl give details of place and court.

Morever you are not giving full information , and changing the same again and again.

Please immediately file a revision in Sessions Court against the order of amending your name by lower court. Follow this matter to the end.

Regarding further advice please send all the papers by getting contact address from my email ID shashikumarnashik@gmail.com.

shashank verma (proprietor)     31 May 2010

sorry sir,

its not as you might have interpreted. actually the ammendment made is for my fathers name not mine. second i have that a/c in name of shashank verma proprietor global associates and the case and notices, summons, warrants are with the name mayank verma. its true that my friends and at home they call me mayank but actually my name is shashank verma.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register