LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adv chennai   20 April 2022

please help me out

I am 42 year old man when I was 6 years old my dad expired and he was working in the Railway job I have one elder sister who is seven-year-old elder to me

when I was 10 year old my sister was got married at the age of 17 year and my brother in law compel my widow mother and get the Railway job to my sister as I was a minor so due to this reason she got the job

in the year of 2013 my mother expired during the death of my mother she transferred one property in my name and my sister cheated me and get the half of the property and Jewellery of my mother which is belong to me

condition as per the law

She have to get NOC with sibling but I was minor and I didn't signed any NOC till now

She has to take care of my mother and my family

But in my case...she didn't give any single amt..my mother used my father pension to live and till now she didn't help any financial way ...as she and brother in law is greedy

Now I want to know...can I get that Railway job..as my salary is very low...is it possible to take back that job as I have neither signed any Noc and nor she taken care of my mother

Please help me out from this

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 April 2022

Now it is too late to proceed with employment after 36 years, as your sister might have also retired by this time.  Focus on the property and discuss with local advocates such possibilities of filing a suit for recovery of your part of property left by your parents without a will or gift.

1 Like

adv chennai   21 April 2022

now also she doing job ...retirement of her job 2031

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register