LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

omprakash agrawal (director)     23 June 2020

Qrand father wants to meet grand children is there any provision

My son get diverse and court gives possession to mother.Court has ordered to allow my son to meet children,but she not allowing. I am the grandfather of children. Can I may meet my grand childeren,what should I have to do?

Learning

4 Replies

KS Johal   23 June 2020

You must understand that the court has allowed your son to meet but not you at this point in time, since the divorce was between your son and his wife.
Your son needs to establish why his ex-wife is not allowing him to meet the children.
If this is not successful then your son needs to apply to the court and explain that the contact has not happened as was requested by the court.
Your son needs to provide further facts such as:
Where does the father need to go to meet the children and how often can he meet and for how many hours.
I hope this helps.
1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 June 2020

The son can enforce the visitation rights, as allowed. That would provide opportunity to the grandparents to meet the grandchildren.

Danny Sk   24 June 2020

Your son needs to apply to the court and explain that the chat avenue contact has not happened as was requested by the pcloud court.

Sheeba Wani   24 June 2020

your son should visit his lawyer.. he will tell him what to do further? from my knowledge your son should file case for implementation of order or modification of order then court will direct your daughter in law to bring child to court if she is not allowing you to visit her child

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register