LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AMARJEET (DEPUTY MANAGER)     14 April 2010

SPECIFIC POA

A REGD POA FOR ONWARD TRANSFER TO Mrs.X. CAN IT BE TRANSFERED TO Mr.A ?

Learning

6 Replies

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     14 April 2010

" CANCEL POA"

1 Like

Darshan Panchal (Advocate)     14 April 2010

A public notice canceling the specific POA will have to be published in local daily intimating that POA in favour of so and so has been revoked. Then it may be transferred to A.

1 Like

AMARJEET (DEPUTY MANAGER)     14 April 2010

Thanks sir, could you pls enlighten me whether news paper publication is must ? i had sent a notice for cancellation by regd/ad but return undelivered with remark absent. To mention here that the POA holder is absconding since 2006 as per police record. in this case the regd/ad letter is sufficient or not ?

Darshan Panchal (Advocate)     14 April 2010

That is why a public notice cancelling the POA is to be given in newspaper so as to inform the genal public that POA has been cancelled and the X or y now has no authority to deal with the property in any manner so its a warning cum intimation to the general public. If anybody does deal, he/she does at his/her own risk. You can also mention it in the notice itself that the person has been declared absconding by police. Personal notice can always be evaded and that's why the practice is to give notice in news paper.

shrikant chede (law officer)     15 April 2010

I do agree with experts

Nilesh Jagnade (Advocate)     16 April 2010

Dear sir,

what are the contents of your POA is the essential part to transfer the same to the other,

if there are certain delegated powers given in POA then only you can do so/you can delegate the power to other

for details i must know the contents of POA

Thanks

Regars

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register