LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun   20 November 2019

Rejoining in bank after resignation

I have resigned and relieved from my job from Bank services..I.e Bank of Baroda..w.e.f.05/02/.2018. as a clerk due to.. some personal reasons. Is there any provision through which I can join again? How should I approach the bank management? If the management agrees I can join on any condition and I can pay the penalty also. Please help if there is any possible way to rejoin. My contact info: kvarun1478@gmail.com

Learning

8 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 November 2019

Just approach the concerned head  with an application; it will maanagement decision as per company policy ,however  legally you cannot  force them to have you back just because you have served there and left at your own choice.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 November 2019

Contact a local union official at HO and approach personally to the concerned HRD Head and act as per the suggestions.  There is no mandate for taking the employee after resignation, and if his record is good and clean, HRD may consider it as exceptional case.

1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     20 November 2019

A bank needs a vacancy in the first place to take you or anyone else in. The vacancy that occured due to your resignation may or may not have been filled up. Bank of Baroda has branches all over the country. Vacancies will be occuring in them due to various reasons. The bank will have a policy regarding filling up the vacancies.  If you resigned from one of their branches, the branch manager will not have the powers to decide if you apply for a post. He may forward it to his superiors or to the HR Department for a decision.

1 Like

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     21 November 2019

Was your resignation accepted by BOB and all payments due to you like salary, PF and Gratuity (if eligible) are all settled and paid to you? If yes, it's difficult to get back your previous job. If the answer is no to above queries, you can withdraw your resignation and wait for the decision of the bank, in which case Unions may play a helpful role.

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     21 November 2019

If your resignation is not yet accepted and terminal benefits are yet be settled, there is a modicum of chance that BOB my i repeat may react positively to your representation to get back your job.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 November 2019

if you are relieved then noway does not matter if dues are yet to be paid.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 November 2019

Originally posted by : MPS RAMANI
A bank needs a vacancy in the first place to take you or anyone else in. The vacancy that occured due to your resignation may or may not have been filled up. Bank of Baroda has branches all over the country. Vacancies will be occuring in them due to various reasons. The bank will have a policy regarding filling up the vacancies.  If you resigned from one of their branches, the branch manager will not have the powers to decide if you apply for a post. He may forward it to his superiors or to the HR Department for a decision.

even if bank has a vacancy they are bound to advertise it

Loganathan Loga   13 August 2023

Rejoing indan bank

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register