Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

David Pinto   23 September 2018

Purchase if land in Rajasthan

Hi

I am hoping that someone here might be able to assist with a query regarding purchase of land that is registered to a member of the a scheduled caste. The land in question is near a fort and agricultural in nature I am told. Is it possible to purchase such a land for the purposes of a farm house

Thanks

David

Learning

6 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     23 September 2018

An agricultural land belonging to a person of Scheduled Caste/tribe can be purchased only by a person belonging to same category so take decision accordingly.
1 Like

An agricultural land belonging to a person of Scheduled Caste/tribe can be purchased only by a person belonging to same category so take decision accordingly.
1 Like

Thanks for the information Mr. Makkad. And is the same true if the land belongs to someone in the OBC category?

I also wanted to check if I am able to consult with you outside of this forum

The protection available to SC/ST category is not available to OBC category in this regard. I have no hwsitation to have consultation with you out of this forum.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 September 2018

The simple solution is file  RTI Application to concerned Public Information officer of  Gram Panchayat /  Tehasildar and seek information in single sentences.

1)Please provide me copies of any circulars/orders / law barring outsiders from the purchase of land in S.No.....of........village .....belonging to.............caste / class for a farmhouse..

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register