ancestral property agricultural land partition

we are 5 sons and we have 10 acres of agriculture land of ancestral property.
my father expired 10 years back.

None of brothers showing interest towards partitioning the land due to internal disputes.

I want my share of 2 acres land on my name.please tell me the process of registering my share of 2 acres land without begging them to come for land partition because I'm tired of begging to come for land partition.

Dear querist,

Send legal notice to your 4 brother for partition of ancestral property, if they do not comply with notice then file partition suit in competent civil court.


Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu