Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj (cs)     09 February 2010

inter caste marriage- urgent

Dear all,

i have heard that notification period of 30 days have been eliminated and inter caste marriage can be performed an the same day, i urgently need information about it , specially its applicability in bihar.

thanking you all

manoj

Learning

5 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     09 February 2010

Notification period is same but we have other option to get it done within one or two days.

Regards
adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

1 Like

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     09 February 2010

kamal is expert in such matters.

Jatin Duggal (Advocate-Uttranchal)     10 February 2010

when a marriage is intended to be solemnized as yours under special marriage act notice thereoff in writing--30 days

manoj (cs)     11 February 2010

Dear sir ,

i have read in last friday newspaper that it going to be dispensed with. plez guide.

thank you

manoj

siddharth a (it prof)     20 February 2010

Hello Sir,
I am an software professional from lucknow. I am in a very deep and intense relation with a girl for last 6-7 years. We both want to get married with all rituals etc but my girl frnzz family do not agree as we are of different cast . though my family is aggreeing.
I want to get  married to her immediatly in court under Special marrige act 1954. but it had a notice period of 30 day.
can you seggest any remedy so that i can marry immediatly within couple of days??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register