LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ambycabin   21 May 2017

Crpc 125 after RCR mediation failure

Hi Experts, I had filed RCR in March 2016 which ran for 9 dates and got failed in Feb 2017. She have filed 498A in March 2017. Als DV and 125 case in April 2017 Can 125 be dismissed on any ground (Dessertion period before filing of DV and 125 is 2 years) Any judgements in this regard? Any way to deny avoid or get minimal maintenance in 125? Will RCR help to combat Negligiance point as per CRPC 125 defination?

Learning

21 Replies

Martin Sooji (Advocate)     21 May 2017

Originally posted by : Ambycabin
Hi Experts,
I had filed RCR in March 2016 which ran for 9 dates and got failed in Feb 2017.
She have filed 498A in March 2017. Als DV and 125 case in April 2017

Can 125 be dismissed on any ground (Dessertion period before filing of DV and 125 is 2 years)

Any judgements in this regard?
Any way to deny avoid or get minimal maintenance in 125?
Will RCR help to combat Negligiance point as per CRPC 125 defination?

Failed? RCR case dismissed? Then automatically if you file divorce case, that also will be dismissed. 125 case may be dismissed on following grounds,

if wife dies.

if wife has won 1 crore lottery,

if wife has got huge property by way of suit or by way of will.

if wife takes back her 125 applicatoin.

if wife has got good job and is earning nice salary and court comes to know about it.

If you take your wife back, but you will have to clear dues, before taking her back.

if she gives in writing that she does not want alimony.

Ambycabin   21 May 2017

Oh Thanks Fraud Lawyer. How if wife wins 50 lacks lottery? Will that help? ;) Thanks anyways. Is there any genuine lawyer on this website who will answer with nice ethics and intentions ?
1 Like

Sachin (N.A)     21 May 2017

Hi Experts,
I had filed RCR in March 2016 which ran for 9 dates and got failed in Feb 2017.
She have filed 498A in March 2017. Als DV and 125 case in April 2017

Can 125 be dismissed on any ground (Dessertion period before filing of DV and 125 is 2 years)

Any judgements in this regard?
Any way to deny avoid or get minimal maintenance in 125?
Will RCR help to combat Negligiance point as per CRPC 125 defination?

There are only two grounds for rejection of interim maintenance:

1. Already paying maintence in DV Act.

Or

2. She is " capable" to earn 

Oh Thanks Fraud Lawyer.

How if wife wins 50 lacks lottery? Will that help? ;)

Thanks anyways.

Is there any genuine lawyer on this website who will answer with nice ethics and intentions ?

Appreciate your appreciation of calling me a Fraud Lawyer.

There is no way that you can escape paying alimony other than doing any of the above frauds.

Point is you have to pay or you go to jail.

Reducing alimony can be done, provided there is a genuine change in circumstances and you file a petition asking court to reduce mainteannce. but for that you will have to approach Hon HC. There too you will have to clear old dues at least half, before court accepts your appeal.

If you are lucky, court may reduce maintenance, if it is IA, HC wont reduce anything, it will simply dismiss your plea.  Warrant will be issued to collect rest half which you did not pay.

If you are going for appeal in 125 to HC, same procedure, clear dues and appeal will be heard, if luck is not on your side, and some nut jujj is doing your case, then chances of maintenance getting increased are very high.

If HC reduces maintenance, then too old dues you have to clear.  Or else warrant issue, if caught you wont be released until you clear dues.  If not caught NBW issue.  If caught you need to clear the dues and no bail until magistrate approves, usuallly NBW cases magistrate wont give you bail.

You can beg the court which ordered you to pay alimony to reduce it, but it is left to court wish.

If it says ok, again, you need to clear old dues. Then it will order fresh alimony.

If not only options left is borrow or steal.

Kohlapuri Sarkari bank is next destination?  

Oh Thanks Fraud Lawyer.

How if wife wins 50 lacks lottery? Will that help? ;)

Thanks anyways.

Is there any genuine lawyer on this website who will answer with nice ethics and intentions ?

Appreciate your appreciation of calling me a Fraud Lawyer.

There is no way that you can escape paying alimony other than doing any of the above frauds.

Point is you have to pay or you go to jail.

Reducing alimony can be done, provided there is a genuine change in circumstances and you file a petition asking court to reduce mainteannce. but for that you will have to approach Hon HC. There too you will have to clear old dues at least half, before court accepts your appeal.

If you are lucky, court may reduce maintenance, if it is IA, HC wont reduce anything, it will simply dismiss your plea.  Warrant will be issued to collect rest half which you did not pay.

If you are going for appeal in 125 to HC, same procedure, clear dues and appeal will be heard, if luck is not on your side, and some nut jujj is doing your case, then chances of maintenance getting increased are very high.

If HC reduces maintenance, then too old dues you have to clear.  Or else warrant issue, if caught you wont be released until you clear dues.  If not caught NBW issue.  If caught you need to clear the dues and no bail until magistrate approves, usuallly NBW cases magistrate wont give you bail.

You can beg the court which ordered you to pay alimony to reduce it, but it is left to court wish.

If it says ok, again, you need to clear old dues. Then it will order fresh alimony.

If not only options left is borrow or steal.

Kohlapuri Sarkari bank is next destination?  

If you could not maintain wife why the hell did you marry gaandu?

Ambycabin   21 May 2017

Thanks Sachin dor your feedback. Not paying anythig yet as I am still to receeve summons. Its been 2 dates of DV and 4 dates of CRPC but I am still to get Summons. She is Computer Science graduate and is able bodied and capable to earn. At Martin, I will fight and post here about the result. Hope that will bring facts out and stop many ill intentions lawyers like you to fool/Scare fighting mens. Lawyers like you are all interested in Money and Alimony cuts I guess and lack Ethics and emotions in such Family Disputes. Its only an opportunity for people like you to earn some easy money. BR's
1 Like

A walk alone (-)     21 May 2017

way to deny avoid or get minimal maintenance in 125 leave your job or show jobless in court. You can try to quash DV from HC on time bar(as it is filled after 2 years of desertion)

Not paying anythig yet as I am still to receeve summons. Its been 2 dates of DV and 4 dates of CRPC but I am still to get Summons.

She is Computer Science graduate and is able bodied and capable to earn.

At Martin,
I will fight and post here about the result. Hope that will bring facts out and stop many ill intentions lawyers like you to fool/Scare fighting mens. Lawyers like you are all interested in Money and Alimony cuts I guess and lack Ethics and emotions in such Family Disputes. Its only an opportunity for people like you to earn some easy money.

BR's

I assessed you correctly that you are a gaandu.  Gandu is a Hindi abusive word that literally means ass. It's used as both a noun and an adjective.

Now, where did you indicate previously in this thread that your lovely is a able bodied woman?  I suppose you typed what came to your mind.

If she is able bodied woman, then your advocate should prove that in court.  But that again wont let you get away from not clearing dues.  Dues you will have to clear.  Chances are that any property in your name can be auctioned by court and proceeds of such auction will be handed over to your wife.

Now am sure you got scared by reading my reply to your query.  But marriage itself a scary thing, and all things related to it are quite scary especially when you move court.

Scoundrel, how do even dare to call me names? You b*st*rd.  People like you cant lead marriedl life and you call advocate like me names?  You are just showing your frustration of not being able to handle a woman who happens to be your wife.  For people like you women like your wife are born who are frauds and will continue taking alimony even if they are able bodied.  If i have written here ways how to avoid paying alimony there are multiple ways for your wife to hang you by your penis.

1 Like

Ambycabin   22 May 2017

Hahaha Thanks Martin for showing how big asshole you are. Aside Fighters, Keep fighting and dont lose hope over victory. And this is how you understand genuine and a scoundrel who is only interested in Some portion of Alimony that we donate to the chor party. Such people spread everywhere that nothing can be done against false litigation cause such advocate lack legal knowledge and are only good fpr Nptary ;) Thanks Other genuine advocate who came with some knowledgeable and technical details in their reply.

Ambycabin   22 May 2017

Hahaha Thanks Martin for showing how big asshole you are. Aside Fighters, Keep fighting and dont lose hope over victory. And this is how you understand genuine and a scoundrel who is only interested in Some portion of Alimony that we donate to the chor party. Such people spread everywhere that nothing can be done against false litigation cause such advocate lack legal knowledge and are only good fpr Nptary ;) Thanks Other genuine advocate who came with some knowledgeable and technical details in their reply.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     22 May 2017

iF YOU CAN PROVE THAT YOPUR ESTRAGED WIFE IS UNCHASTE OR HAD AN ADULTEROUS RELATIONSHIP WITH SOME MAN  OR SHE IS EARNING A HANDSOME SALARY THROUGH GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT.tHEN YOU NEED NOT PAY ANY INTERIM MAINTENANCE U/S 125 Cr..p.c.

Martin Sooji (Advocate)     22 May 2017

Hahaha Thanks Martin for showing how big asshole you are.

Aside Fighters, Keep fighting and dont lose hope over victory. And this is how you understand genuine and a scoundrel who is only interested in Some portion of Alimony that we donate to the chor party. Such people spread everywhere that nothing can be done against false litigation cause such advocate lack legal knowledge and are only good fpr Nptary ;)

Thanks Other genuine advocate who came with some knowledgeable and technical details in their reply.

Deep down inside you are happy reading my suggestions.

But you dont want to show it. Thats ok.

You have asked how to get alimony or maintenance reduced in court.  I have told you the options.  You called me fraud lawyer.  Yes, if wife is hiding facts and begging for  money in court, you should also do fraud and not pay, without doing fraud of some type you cant get alimony and also abtstain from paying alimony or paying less alimony.

Now, listen.  All this circus why you need to do?  Because you cannot adjust with anyone.  Isn’t it?  If you were able to adjust with wife, this day would not have come.

I have given proper advice to you, but you are calling me all such names for no reason.

What are you?  Gautam Buddha?  You are just another scoundrel who could not adjust with his wife.  These days women wont adjust, it is man who has to adjust with wife.  Women being able bodied just like any man makes her egoistic and not listen to anyone.  So point is man ie the husband only has to adjust with wife.

Even after getting solution to problem you are calling names.  This itself shows why your wife could not adjust with you or made life hell for you, for the person you are.  Anyway it is clear why your wife left you.  Inspite of being with you, sleeping with you, sucking your d**k, you treat her like sh*t.  How can I make out all this happened?  Its for the simple reason that, you the b*st*rd after taking help will kick the ladder.

You are no more than a scoundrel who should be hanged by the penis in public.

Without lawyers like me many politicians would not have been breathing easy.  Mind it.

Martin Sooji (Advocate)     22 May 2017

Originally posted by : Ms.Usha Kapoor
iF YOU CAN PROVE THAT YOPUR ESTRAGED WIFE IS UNCHASTE OR HAD AN ADULTEROUS RELATIONSHIP WITH SOME MAN  OR SHE IS EARNING A HANDSOME SALARY THROUGH GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT.tHEN YOU NEED NOT PAY ANY INTERIM MAINTENANCE U/S 125 Cr..p.c.

Now you want him to set her up with some man? prove adultery and get away from paying alimony?

There have been such scoundrels too.  But they ended up in bigger problem than before.

Sachin (N.A)     22 May 2017

Thanks Sachin dor your feedback.

Not paying anythig yet as I am still to receeve summons. Its been 2 dates of DV and 4 dates of CRPC but I am still to get Summons.

She is Computer Science graduate and is able bodied and capable to earn.

As you mentioned that she is " capable" to earn as she is graduate in computer science. 

Even if she havn't worked before there are many judgements where court ordered maintenance only for one year for educated wife and also ordered women to find a job in that period, You may read some judgements to get an idea how to argue and get this type of judgement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register