Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

life2live   10 May 2017

Dishtv cheating new customers by no saamtv in maharashtra

Hi Respected Members,

I was Tata Skys, Videocon D2h customer in past. Recently shifted to Dish Tv and got connection activitated. I am staying in Maharashtra. family main langaugae is Marathi. Once connection was activated, took highest channel pack from them.

Mom just asked, tell me Saam tv channel no, she prefers to watch programmes from that. inculding temple pooja that shows in morning etc.

I was really shocked to see that Dish TV is not giving that Saam Tv channel in Maharashtra. I asked them refund still they refused.

This is cheating to all marathi new consumers, so how I can take this up.  They must refund money asap if new user is not okay with this service not availble.

Please, can you guide, how I can take this up. I am writing RTI to Govt to know no of consumers in maharashtra and then taking inputs here and planning next steps.

Please, let me know, this is not good business tactics and just pure daylight fraud with peoples money. 

(already we have limited set of channels and on top of that this guys are not showing full of them).

Thank you very much...

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 May 2017

• DISH TV CONTACT AS FOLLOWS.
  • SMS
    CALL ME to 57575
    from your
    Registered Mobile Number and we will call you back.
  •  

life2live   10 May 2017

Dear Sir,

They have already given in writing that its not available and they are not refunding new connection amount as well.

Please, let me know what we can do to protect coroes of people hitting with this cheating.

Thanks..

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     15 May 2017

While viewing programs on TV, one has to suffer advertisements before, after and during the programs. Producing and telecasting programs cost considerably and one can appreciate that one has to suffer to get costly entertainment free. But then have come pay-channels. When one pays for the channel, why one has to suffer the advertisements also? Is this not a capitalist fraud with the connivance of the Government? Then there are cable TV operators, who underpay pay-channels and tranmit programs to viewers for a smaller price. This is thief stealng from the thief. There are occasions when corruption and theft also give justice to the community.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     15 May 2017

Dear life2live: File a consumer complaint. against Dish TV.

(Guest)

Consumer court wont help in this matter.  File class action suit against dish tv if you dont have any work to do.

First collect 20 people who have same problem, make them agree to file case on dish tv.  Now hire advocate who can take up this case.  Rest is left to court, and advocate.  Fees has to be paid by you only, if possible try to collect fees from others too.

1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     21 May 2017

There are two cases here, of which the query of life2live is only one. 1. Life2live subscribed to Dish TV believing that he could get Saam TV. After subscribing to, he finds that he was not getting Saam TV. He asked Dish TV to either give Saam TV or a refund. Dish TV is willing to give neither. He can go to Consumer court and the case will be decided on merits and evidences. 2. If life2live wants Dish TV to generally include in its service Saam TV also, he should follow the advice of Adv. Vykuntha Rao.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register