LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

What are next stages involved in rcr?

hi all - RCR petition was filed by wife, and husband not appeared. the next stage of RCR petion is posted for HEARING and judge provided below statement in case file: "IA xx-xx-Heard. The reason stating in the petition of S.S allowed. HMop xx-xx- u/s.5, R20 petition checked and correct. IA-xx-xx is allowed. Paper publication to be evidence in any one of the daily circulation in the locality of the respondent by 26.09.16"

does this mean, it will be posted for orders after above date? wouldn't this follow evidence, cross, arguments stages? kindly suggest which stage is good to appear and file counter. thanks.

Learning

5 Replies

sai narayana   15 September 2016

Paper publication by 26.09.16, thereafter the petitioner submits an affidavit regarding the same on next hearing and on the same day it will be set as exparte.

1 Like

(Guest)

thanks for your response sir.  after the order, for quashing/reversing the judgement, should this be done in same court or high court? thanks.

sai narayana   15 September 2016

If it's exparte, you can ask the same court to set aside it as you had not received summons and you got to know this just now and so want to contest it now. If the RCR was decreed even after your contesting the only option is appeal in HC but very less chance for success unless you prove her grave offense like adultery etc.

(Guest)

thank you sir.

1) i want to wait for one year before sharing my divorce decree with any other court. can i appear in RCR and extend the case with out filing counter for next 3 months?

2) how effective will this ex-parte RCR for her maintenance case?

(Guest)

ok....................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register