Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Crpc 202 police inquiry development

Hello Everyone,

Today all of a sudden police came to my house saying that they came in reference to the complaint which i filed in police station 3 months ago. I told them that i have already filed a case in court and court has ordered them to investigate as per crpc 202. Police officer told me that they were busy since 3 months and that is why they didn't had time.I told them that since they didn't had time for me i have filed a private complaint in court saying that police didn't take any action on my complaint. I told them that why is that when court has ordered all of a sudden you came with the complaint that i submitted in police station and not with the order of Crpc 202. They didn't had any answer and now they recorded my statement. As i mentioned earlier police is under the influence of local politician and now i am worried that they might submit fabricated report to court ? What happens then ?  Can i challenge police report ? What would be my next move ? I am expecting police to submit fabricated report. I need some serious help regarding this matter.

Learning

3 Replies

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     09 March 2015

Dear Client,

Do not worry at all, now police IO will file charge sheet or a closure report in your case. 

1) If it files charge sheet, request a copy of that and go through thoroughly of it if you feel that the charges in fact are more serious of nature than the IO has made, file a request in the court that the IO is biased and you need a fresh supplimentery chargesheet be filed by the other IO after investigation on these...these grounds ( mention the grounds).

2) It is under preview of the magistrate that whether it agrees to the report the Io has presented in the court or not , if he feels that there is a need of further inquiry on the subject he can direct himself for that without any request from the suffering complainant. Sec 190 CRPC. Even though where the IO has submitted the clouser report.

So you please do not worry at all and wait and see what happens in the court in front of the Magistrate.

For further legal assistance on nominal charges, you can contact me on below mentioned address and Phone number, Please call after Court hrs to get a suitable appointment date and timing.

Advise, always take assistance from an experienced and well educated Advocate of the field. You can see my credentials on this very site for my appraisal.

for Anand Bali & Associates

Anand Bali, Adv.
(B.Com., M.A., LL.B., M.B.A.)
Supreme Court Of India,
High Courts of Delhi, Chandigarh, UP & UK.
For Civil, Criminal, Property, Recovery, Consumer,
Service, Divorce & Family Dispute Matters

2 Like

Swastik Nath (Freelance Lawyer)     09 March 2015

As you have already filed a private complaint the magistrate will definitely issue notice to you before disposing off the case , that is where you can object to the fabricated documentation.

If you have sufficient documents and evidence to prove that the documents submitted by police are fabricated then the officer will be punishable u/s 193 of IPC and so on. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 March 2015

If you apprehend that the police may file a fabricated report  to favor the local politician, you can very well challenge the report and  in case of closure sought by the police on the basis of their fabricate report, you may go for revision or  appeal against the court's order. Generally the magistrate will look into the report  and will hear your side too before taking any decision but you cannot relax that way waiting for the court to summon you, proper follow up should be from your side to ensure you get justice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register