LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurangi   09 February 2015

Arya samaj marriges /divorce

1.Is arya Samaj marriage valid according to Hindu Law?

2.I do not have any other govt.marriage registration certificate,got only Arya Samaj marriage certificate.If I want to file a divorce case is it acceptable by court or do I need any other proof of marriage?

3.I got married in Delhi,Arya Samaj Mandir but now I live in Mumbai.Can I file a divorce case by mutual consent in Mumbai court? or in any other state in India?

4.If both the parties are ready for a mutual consent divorce.Do we need a lawyer?I mean is it compulsory to have lawyer for application of mutual consent divorce?

Thank you.

Learning

7 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     09 February 2015

Once marriage is admitted then question of other documents does not arise.

please answer Q.4

Adv.Rajoo

please answer Q.3 and Q.4 as well!!

Thank you

saravanan s (legal advisor)     09 February 2015

1.arya samaj marriage is valid 2.enough 3. You can file at the place of residence.4. Yes definitely
1 Like

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     09 February 2015

1. Arya samaj marriage is a valid marriage. 2. Arya samaj marriage certificate is sufficient it is acceptable by the court .3. Yes you can file your mcd in the mumbai court 4. if you know the procedure then you need not a lawyer .

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     10 February 2015

agreed by the same and you can file MCD by you and your wife but before finalising it be shore to check each and every point is entered correctly as per your understanding by both and you can take a formal advice by showing the same to local lawyer at your place and take his consent on the petition and you both can file personally (party in person) 

udayvir   11 February 2015

Ms.Gaurangi dont listen to anyone may be your husband loves you very much and may be you love him too. Try to reconcile with each other and live a happy life. God is great and he is looking upon you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register