Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Malai (Engineer)     05 June 2014

Some LCI lawyers/members are not giving legal opinion for divorce but only advise and some tease the questioner

Hi LCI lawyers and members,

I find strange that some lawyers in this forum give lot of advise, tease the questioner with comments rather than giving legal opinion especially for divorce related questions. People who come to this forum are in deep suffering, hurt mentally, feared by allegation, feared of their future, feared of their parents,wife, son/daughters,etc and they don't share all their feeling and all their personal suffering here. SO PLEASE RESPECT THEM AND GIVE THEM YOUR BEST LEGAL OPINION WITH THE AVAILABLE CASE DETAILS

I request all members of this forum to give legal opinion rather than making advise or teasing the questioner.People come to this forum to get legal opinion from experts here.Please for God sake don't tease the questioner.

I appreciate lawyers/members giving good advise as well giving legal opinion. ADVISE + LEGAL OPINION CAN BE DONE, NOT ADVISE ALONE.

DON'T TRY TO FEED YOU ADVISE OR SUGGESTION TO THEM, THEY ALREADY IN FEAR AND HURT, DON'T HURT THEM AGAIN. CONSIDER THIS HAS A REQUEST FROM A SINCERE MEMBER OF LCI.

MOST LAWYERS ARE DOING A COMMENDABLE JOB. THANKS TO THEM. THOSE WHO AGREE PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE

Learning

8 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 June 2014

Dear Sir,

I definately would have agreed with your suggestion, but legal queries get legal responses, sometimes people ask open ended questions or just state their problems in detail without mentioning what they wish for. In such circumstances some advises in general are given.

Also, in the open forum, not everyone posting is from legal profession, hence they bring in their other experiences, attitudes and presumptions.

Though personally, I try to restrict myself to the problems would be more careful in future on your suggestions.

Regards,

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

2 Like

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     05 June 2014

Malai - lawyers/judges and other members are humans and they do have their own mindsets (some fixed and rigid ) and so their responses vary,some may seem vague,some may seem irrelevant,some responses not to your expectation,some even openly snub the author,some succinctly put  the point across.

You need to appreciate the fact that it is a open forum and all since all try to rope in with their views and opinions,you will be best advised to assimilate what is best  for you.

As noted by one of the lawyers here ... the responses and advises you recieve here (not necessarily useless) ...you will not even get one third of them through your paid lawyer.

Hope you get the point.

1 Like

Khem Chand (Others)     06 June 2014

Malai, According to my experience most of the legal experts are doing commendable job. Please understand as an legal expert their job is to give right advice to the people also which could prevent them from entering into legal matters because as you know that legal proceedings are time consuming and creates mental harrasement. Also their advice is necessary to gain merits for the cases. If their advice works many of the family problems can be solved without entering court. Hence please respect them and let's be thankful for them for providing free service & their time on the forum.
1 Like

Malai (Engineer)     06 June 2014

Originally posted by : heera
All lawyers or others in the forum are Human. They are appalled by your cruelty and insensitivity towards your wife and cannot understand why they should give away free advise to moron's like you.

Hi heera,

Wish you a Good day.

I don't know whether you are male or female but I believe you are human. And you don't know anything about me and my personal life, so please stick to the question and don't jump to any conclusion about me.

In case if you are going to ignore my request, I have no problem. There are people who will never change and I am not here change those people in this forum. Anyway Thanks for your comment. All the best and you can never irritate me with your answers because I am already have so much problem.

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Malai (Engineer)     06 June 2014

Respected Shonee Kapoor, Gautam Kapoor, Khem Chand

I completely understand and agree that opinion and advise in this forum should make people settle their problem outside the court if there is a possibility and the situation is not grave.

Also I would like members to contribute a little towards legal possibilities as well whenever needed.

Thanks.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     06 June 2014

we give our legal opinion from the query given by others who are in trouble and maximum we try them to avoid any complications arising in their life through some defect but some are trying to make it a fun and making jokes of us even though we respond to them very patiently and try to avoid their anger on us and solve their problem 

this would create a respectable to the forum and lawyers from this service 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 June 2014

By in large, the opinion is expressed on the merits of the query.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 June 2014

you said

"People who come to this forum are in deep suffering, hurt mentally, feared by allegation, feared of their future, feared of their parents,wife, son/daughters,etc"

Yes in some cases it is true.  But there are querist of different type:-

(i) who commit domestic violense and dowry demand without remorse and wast to seek legal advise at par with those who are wrongly framed claiming laws as harsh.

(ii) who have cheated someone and want to evade process.

(iii) who want to clear police verification for govt job by hiding past criminal record.

(iv) ladies in tending to implicate husband in false dowry case.

(v) husbands who want to harass wife and family for havign approached CAW.

(v) Govt servant agrreived of administrative action due to their own misdeeds.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register