LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prashant (counsultant)     23 September 2009

i want lawer in bulsar or in whole gujarat agaisnt bank

i want lawer to figh tagainst bank of baroda, who worngly send two sarfasei notices in two years and no allwoing to pay. my no is 09702176969

Learning

7 Replies

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     24 September 2009

I offer our services. I had been many times to Bulsar and appeared. Ple let me know which is that Bank, because I am panel advocate for so many banks in that case I cannot appear against them. Otherwise Rekha Mehta is there she is our associate and friend can help you also one Kaushik Kaptan and one Notary Rakesh patel is there. If you need any more advise can speak to me on 9825027096 in turn pl give your cell no. feel free to talk to me.

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     24 September 2009

pl see about me on this web.

1 Like

Milap Dholakia (Senior Officer S&L Dept.)     24 September 2009

You may contact me as well if deal is not already closed with my respected senior Mr. Arun Trivedi. I am writing this on be half of my elder brother who is a practising lawyer in the whole of Gujarat providing services in whole of the state of gujarat including Gujarat High Court several Supreme Court apperances as well. You may call me on 09712696731. My e-mail id is milapdholakia@gmail.com

1 Like

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     27 September 2009

You may contact any of the experts including me for this purpose.

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     04 October 2009

Please mention the place where you want a lawyer....

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     22 October 2009

my associate mr. apurva dave is visiting valsad i have given him yr cell no. he may contact you. I have tried to contact you but thr was no reply on yr cell.

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.09325226691, 09271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING THE SECURITISATION CASE KINDLY NOTE THAT

1.YOU HAVE RECEIVED NOTICE UNDER THE SAID ACT.IT WILL BE FOR 60 DAYS AND THEN YOUR PROPERTY WILL BE ATTACHED.

2. THEN THEY WILL SEND ONE MORE NOTICE OR SELING THE PROPERTY WITHIN 45 DAYS .AND THEY WILL DO IT KINDLY NOTE.

3. YOU MAY TAKE URGENT ACTION AND YOU CAN DEFEND YOUR MATTER PROPERLY WITH GOOD RESULTS.

4.KINDLY SEND THE EXACT DETAILS AND COPIES OF NOTICES SENT BY BANK.WILL DEFINETELY HELP YOU.

YOU MAY WRITE OR CALL FOR FURTHER HELP.

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register