Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan (Engineer)     15 October 2013

Property transfer to brother

Hi Experts,

Due to some personal urgency I am looking to transfer the ownership of my property to my brother's name. Kindly help me to understand procedure & approximate expenses. Also confirm whether it will require a re-registration or same can be transferred. I am looking to understand how it can be done in minimum expense.

rgds

Learning

4 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     15 October 2013

you may execute a Registered Gift Deed in favor of your brother for transferring the Property in his name. this is one of the low costs measure to transfer the property.

For further details, you can call on the below number.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

mumbai

1 Like

mukesh goyal (MANAGER- ACCOUNTS )     15 October 2013

Dear Expert , pl advice me , the case is as below :-

My father has been expired 2003  and he  brought a house with self earning .and my brother has been expired 2012

and now my self and my mother are alive. Before expired my brother had done two marriage .

1st women left after married of 18 months and without divorce , today we are not aware she again married with someone ,

she is alive or death and almost 20 years has been passed away she left our house and no relation with us. She had no son/ daughter.

2ND women is illegal wife and she has one son. Now she got a govt. jobs in another city and now she want to left out house and expected some payment in her son share on my father property .

Please suggest me

how I can move ahead ?

what is the correct way to made payment  to her ?

After payment made to 2nd illegal wife  regarding  her son share on my father property  and my mother make a will in my favour , how I can register this house in my name or other procedure to follow by me to no dispute will be arise after me .

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 October 2013

in the first instance you querried that you want to transfer ownership of property to your brother. Accordingly Rohit Dalmia Sir advised you.  but now you are saying that your brother is expired in the year 2012.  first ask the query in clear to advise you.

Karan (Engineer)     16 October 2013

@ mr. Kev, I am only asking about my owner ship transfer to brother. Mukesh posted his query in my discussion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register