Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nand (Will Specify)     08 August 2013

Government job after death

Hi,

my father was a teacher in government school and has served around 20 years and has expired.

At my father death we are below 18yrs of age and my mother age was above max limit that is required by the government job. 

At that during equiry we found in that case job cant be given to anybody and since we did not have enough money we did not continue.

it has been 10 yrs now from my father death can we continue now and is there any chance of getting the job.

if yes please let me know the procedure to get the job.

thanks in advance.

Nand

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 August 2013

you are mistaken.  Upper age limit is relaxable in compassionate appointment nd you mother could have applied.

after 10 years you have no case.

effort is not even worth the cost of stationary.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 August 2013

further your query is vague. it does not specify what you meanby "case job"

Nand (Will Specify)     08 August 2013

sorry for my misleading words.

The word "case job "--> i meant to say "in this situation job"  cant be given to anybody.

i am sad to know that effort is not worth after 10 yrs now.

Will you please tell why we cant try now ?

If there is any chance we can succed what that could be ?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 August 2013

Will you please tell why we cant try now ?

Ans : You can try nobody can stop you from wasting stationary on futile project. 

The compassionate appointment in case of death is not at all a vested righhht nor it can be called an inheritance.  This cannot be treated as undated cheque.  It is merely a concession by way of which immediate sustenance of a family of deceased employee could be ensured by giving the widow or one child a petty job, without going through competetive process and without regard to upper age limit. You have lost the chance 10 years ago. You have absolutely no claim to any post.

If there is any chance we can succed what that could be ?

Ans : No

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register