Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TEDLA SRINIVASA RAO (STENOGRAPHER)     06 August 2013

Pay protection to a central government servant joining bsnl

I would like to have legal advice on the following issue:

I joined BSNL(a public sector enterprise) as Stenographer in 08/01/2003 against a  direct recruitment for the post of stenographer conducted by Staff Selection Commission in the year 1999.  By the time I joined BSNL I have completed 11 years of service in Central Government.  BSNL denied to count my past service for pay fixation and pensionary benefits. According to them, there is no pension scheme in BSNL except for those who have joined enmass in BSNL from erstwhile DoT.  

If my recruitment is considered as fresh recruitment as per BSNL rules, I did not fit in BSNL recruitment rules in respect of cut of age.    

Pl. advice I am eligible for pension.  If you have any rulings, kindly provide me.  My email id is tedlasrinivas@gmail.com 

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 August 2013

Recommendations of 6th CPC on Pension and terminal benefits.
Its impact on BSNL absorbed pensioners.
By S.Ratnasubramanian Dy.G.M. Telecom BSNL (Retd)
(Formerly Organising Secretary TESA (I) CHQ)
The 6th CPC has given its recommendations. Among other things it has recommended 
replacement pay scales for the existing pay scales, fixation of pay in the revised pay 
scales, Increment, pension and terminal benefit and fixation of pension for existing 
pensioners. These are to be implemented w.e.f. 01-01-2006

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register