Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ghansham das (self employed engineer)     23 August 2009

Ni act 138 , 141-142, 433,434,

The sections are feable in time taking more then life patterns,

Law minister, Ministry must look on  SOS BASIS, as being press released recently date & date, PM CJI, Minister, skipping the vital issue of assest declaration,?

But fooling misleading to all non ediucative people of the country.

Do you agree with.??    What is the solution<

< A Hard, strong wish will to control the time wastage by Judicary can be opted>

But no one in the country is there for to think but to support the cold murder to public, in procedutre, delays for life long, shame on all of us to hv such blind rules??

pls cooperate to each other.

Learning

8 Replies

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     24 August 2009

my my ain' tu one dejected soul ..... pl. do not loose hope in the law of our land ..... things are bound to become better ......

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     29 August 2009

Mr.Gansham Das,

Please respect our law. Think positive,don' t be blaim law.

Pradip Kr Bajaj (Advocate)     30 August 2009

Mr. Ghanashyam Dasjee,

You are write in expressing your views. Everyone in our independent India can express his views, as this right is generated from the constitution itself. We can use filthy languages for our rulers, officers, judiciary ect. etc. But one thing, you must agree with me that whatever unwise a man may be but one day he shall get what he had done. It is quoted from the myth, as I have strong belief on myth. Do your job honestly, better late than never. Justice cannot be dinied but it can be delayed. 

1 Like

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     30 August 2009

Please don't lose hope. Only read this:

175 years later, West Bengal case goes on and on

The wheels of Indian justice grind slowly, but there are times when they don't move at all — as has happened with the record-breaking case of an erstwhile Bengali royal family's proverty...

1 Like

ghansham das (self employed engineer)     02 October 2009

Dear sir,

pls look in to

Attached File : 15 raj makkad adinath.doc downloaded: 159 times

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     02 October 2009

Have faith in judiciary. The judiciary which was assaulted by police in Tamil Nadu. These are shape of things to come.

ghansham das (self employed engineer)     09 October 2009

Dear Mr Prdip Bajaj,

I regret fr my short tempered note.

small janta can not go any where?  Bofors is dropped.?// Itely love  by India....??

Jc Dinakaran is likely to be on pomotions??such ???? Judiciray is out of reach anad beyond reach,pls let us not forget the hard hit facts??

when I got upset due to all news heard, gone thro',

I am on eof the millions who are badly affected, effected, by law,rule, from our only last left over respected judicairy. [ this may not be last but the least]

tell one thing where a person can go other then to cry before Judicairy/ for justice? that is also not avalible in time.

Judicairy is used for and by leaders of the country as n hwhen its wanted required by then, thro' one or the other rules? its not disputed.pl.

i may be  wrong to some extend but not 100%.

ghansham das (self employed engineer)     09 October 2009

Dear Mr Prdip Bajaj,

I regret fr my short tempered note.

small janta can not go any where?  Bofors is dropped.?// Itely love  by India....??

Jc Dinakaran is likely to be on pomotions??such ???? Judiciray is out of reach anad beyond reach,pls let us not forget the hard hit facts??

when I got upset due to all news heard, gone thro',

I am on eof the millions who are badly affected, effected, by law,rule, from our only last left over respected judicairy. [ this may not be last but the least]

tell one thing where a person can go other then to cry before Judicairy/ for justice? that is also not avalible in time.

Judicairy is used for and by leaders of the country as n hwhen its wanted required by then, thro' one or the other rules? its not disputed.pl.

i may be  wrong to some extend but not 100%.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register