498a later rcr and finally dv act

Dear Learned members,

As I mentioned in my earlier posts

1) 498A charge sheet submitted by IO to court

2) wife sent RCR through Family court

3) Wife filed DV act immediately RCR.

Well in advance it was cautioned by LCI members in my earlier post,

My questions are

Q1) Is the DV act is fast track and starts maintenance immediately to my wife.

Q2) Just after RCR case next day itself I have DV act case in another magistrate court. Can tell in this court that i am ready to start a fresh life with my wife, on this basis can i request court to close the DV case? (RCR was filed by wife)

Q3) my lawyer is asking me to not to attend the court on first date in DV act. How does this help me?

Q4) I heard in DV case finally court ask me to compensate to wife (settlement) is it true? how much i have to pay? On what basis court decides the this settlement? (FYI i don’t have any properties in my or my parents name, other than my salary no other source)

If my questions are inappropriate then please guide me correctly.

Thanks in advance

-Rajashekhar

Learning

2 Replies

Never Give Up (Fighter)     06 January 2013

Plenty of mediation will happen in all cases, just see if you can re-start a fresh with your existing lovely..till mediation happens case will not progress.

Once either side deny and says no amicable settlement then only case gets progresses in DV and RCR.

1 Like

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     06 January 2013

Dear Mr.Raj,

First of all you should follow the instructions of your advocate, he is guideing you as per your case situation.

Rest if you will be agreed in RCR and reply that you never want to get seprate then other cases will be closed when you get together.

But if you dont want to live with her and want to fight then you may consult me personlly and then i will guide you the right way out.

Regards

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register