LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

498a:grounds

please tell what all grounds are required to file 498a ? i have no proofs against my husband for filing dowry complaints..... am separated since 18 months...... after 2months of separation i filed dv act case.....later after 1 year my hubby filed divorce on desertion and cruelty...... i hv not submitted my w/s.....now if i want to file criminal complaints/498a..so can i ?? or is it very late??

secondly after the separation i have contacted my husband many times on messages for reconciliation/staying together..... but in return he has always abused me on messages....... he has even threatened me....he said "i will kill u mercilessly......wapas ayi toh goli maar dunga" etc..etc.....and many more messages............ so are these msgs sufficient for filing police complaints/498a ??although these messages were exchanged after the separation...... if my hubby says ki maine msg kia isliye usney abuses/threats di toh is he justified ??

please tell when can 498a be filed ??

Learning

6 Replies

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     08 October 2012

Yes, Ashish said rightly.

What are the allegation in your DVC against your husband and what is his reply?

What is the reason for your misunderstanding?

Think wisely and cool .  DVC is a plotform for amicble settlement and financial relief.

Forget about filing cases one after the other. Find out what is the real problem between you and solve your problem.

Don't waste time, money and energy (youth). Don't boil the heads, cool your hearts.

Good Luck

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     08 October 2012

You can file a Dv case to stay at hubby's residence using these sms.

2 Like

ragz hyder (PM)     08 October 2012

I am surprised Ranee did not recommend filing a flase 498A and use it for negotiation..harass them that they are falsely harassing you:)

Ranee....... (NA)     08 October 2012

Originally posted by : ragz hyder

I am surprised Ranee did not recommend filing a flase 498A and use it for negotiation..harass them that they are falsely harassing you:)

can you show me where I have adviced to file false cases?

2 Like

(Guest)

Is there any need to show it raanee  ??... Everybody knows it yaar :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register