Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Johnson (IT consultant)     16 August 2012

Mental torture

hello,
Long story in short,

My wife used to lie at me and my family members as she is not well and go to her mother's place, She told as she is not not well and went to goa with out permissions of me and my family(My Father), My father was pissed and informed her mother that we are orthodox family and we do not like roaming around,

My mother-in-law convienced my dad and they left my wife with my family, after two days she fighted with my sister and mother and went to police station, 

My wife had complained against me and my family regards to dowry harassment which we dint do,
my wife family have stepped
- stepped 4 police station but they were unable to put behind the bar,They complained about extra maritail activity with my close friend, but not sure were she is or what,

i took her to separate house and still her mother wants a divorce from me,
I was not there with my wife for 15 days, As i was with my father and mother,
so they stepped into police station again with the same old story(dowry case),
They changed the lock at rented house were me and my wife stating separately,And they are not ready to vacate the house until i pay them,but i am paying the rent from my pocket,
i arranged a lawyer and told the lawyer to speak to them, but is prolonging from 5 months,
i got married under christian act on 19-11-2010,
its been like a mental touchier and no peace, and i am not interested with maritail life anymore with this experience, 

i do not want to comment until i do not have any proof, i arranged a lawyer who stays near my wife house, i m not sure whether he is playing around with me.

Questions:

1 ) i do not have any proof, what can i do for the house which is locked from them from last 4 months, Any legal actions can be taken against them,

2) They stepped into Four police station and they made me tensed, What could be done for that?

Please do reply with best suggestions, i would request everyone who speak about truth,

Learning

2 Replies

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     16 August 2012

Your rented home is your own home in this scenario as you are the legally entitle to enter this rented room.this is same as my case..

In my case I went to police station with some influence person and pay GHOOS to IO and told her please go with me my lanlord is not allo me to entering my rented room where me and my wife were living before fight, he came with me I called CHAABI wala and opened the lock.

then I checked what are th missings things and file a complaint stating that she has left with cash & ornaments.

do like that only the wayout..costs 500 se 1000.

even after that I called TEMPO and vacat the room also by paying full rent of that months.

1 Like

Johnson (IT consultant)     17 August 2012

Thank u so much for the reply, this will definitly this will help me :).... i request for more information and more sugguestions...............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register