Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vikram jivtode (helper)     12 July 2012

Miss use my cheque

Dear respected sir

I am credit card holder hdfc bank since 2006 I am reguler use and pay also

But some year ago last my parches min.7500/- This amount a was not paid but i reguler pay intrest

in same this time my financiel condition down and down I was not able pay his intrest

amount + and + 40000/- at that time out standing.

In before18 month his excucutive come to collect cash i was send him blank cheque only sign by me

becouse i have no cash so you can withdrwo tomaroo in bank i will drop in tomarro

But cheque miss use his maneger drop this cheque in drop box  Got cheque bounce record for legel claim 

Main isue if not i pay this cheque how to prove this i was not provide this cheque?

Cheque bounce before 1 year any legel action on me at this time?

how to setelment this case ?

I am not intrest paid before year .........

But if round off think i will pay in intrest min.30000/- in intrest n three year

please help me sir i afraid

legely how to salve this ?

thanks sir

Learning

4 Replies

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     13 July 2012

If the cheque got bounced one year back, then what kind of legal case the Bank is planning against you ??

1 Like

vikram jivtode (helper)     13 July 2012

First thanks For

I don't Know  What's Rule For Chaque Bounce

I have Just Information From Bank Representative  That Case Summonse Isue But I have No Any Legel Documents  Recived

Please Tell What's Banking Rule For Cheque Bounce Or What;s Valid Limit For Legel Action ?

Reply Me If You don't Mind

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     13 July 2012

Legal case is on court summon only !!

Since you are required to pay Rs. 7500 basic amount, talk to Bank guys and tell them you are willing to pay the principal amount only as your financial condition is bad. Negotiate with them and close the chapter, do not forget to take all clearance letter from Bank, otherwise they will take this money and continue to harrass you in future also. All the private Banks are capable of doing this, do not agree on verbal waiver. On the other hand by not paying/settling you are harming your cause only, because one day the Bank may file the civil case with huge interest pile on.

vikram jivtode (helper)     13 July 2012

Sir

Actualy I  Want Cibil Record Clear For Future Planing So    I satle this  matter With settlement agreements

Actual Am.51000/-He Settle On 41000/-

Decide Pay In EMI First I pay cash 5000/- And Remember Am.In EMI 7500*5

But It's Settlement I want To Ask You Any Problem Me In Future ?

What's Risk In Settlements ? 

Bank Manager Promise To Me Ofter Clear You EMI I will Send you NOC

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register