LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A1981 (abc)     16 June 2012

Investigation officer- secreting evidence

Hi, I need guidance on the situation unfolded in my case – “I have sent testimony and supporting evidence of innocence to investigation officer, copied to other higher officials of state police including Chief Minister Office. In response most of the officials directed the investigation officer to look into matter and has attached my original application with that. [Communication was copied to me. “These mails are from very high officials of state including CM office.”] Even the O/o DGP state has asked the recommendations of IO on my application.” [Just got the hold of documents through RTI] Now the IO has filed the charge sheet and the case dairy that has no mention at all regarding the evidence submitted and I have enough documentary evidence to prove that the IO has secreted the evidence to falsely implicate me in this case and has carried out one sided investigation to favor the complainant. Please suggest me, what step should I take. Like – 1. Sit and enjoy the trail show 2. File some kind of complaint against IO. (to strengthen the trail) 3. Try to get this investigation quashed. (too difficult for me the case already has supreme court directions both on investigation and trail) 4. Any other valuable suggestion Note:- The situation was bit complicated for IO too, to incorporate those evidences at that time, because earlier IO has made one sided investigation at length, and the IO in question didn’t get enough support from superior to discard the previous investigation or he just wanted to save the previous IO and himself because of contradictory affidavits filed by them in superior courts.

Learning

3 Replies

A1981 (abc)     16 June 2012

Hi,

I need guidance on the situation unfolded in my case –

“I have sent testimony and supporting evidence of innocence to investigation officer, copied to other higher officials of state police including Chief Minister Office.

In response most of the officials directed the investigation officer to look into matter and has attached my original application with that. [Communication was copied to me. “These mails are from very high officials of state including CM office.”]

Even the O/o DGP state has asked the recommendations of IO on my application.” [Just got the hold of documents through RTI]

Now the IO has filed the charge sheet and the case dairy that has no mention at all regarding the evidence submitted and I have enough documentary evidence to prove that the IO has secreted the evidence to falsely implicate me in this case and has carried out one sided investigation to favor the complainant.

Please suggest me, what step should I take. Like –

1.   Sit and enjoy the trail show

2.   File some kind of complain against IO. (to strengthen the trail)

3.   Try to get this investigation quashed. (too difficult for me the case already has supreme court directions both on investigation and trail)

4.   Any other valuable suggestion

Note:- The situation was bit complicated for IO too, to incorporate those evidences at that time, because earlier IO has made one sided investigation at length, and the IO in question didn’t get enough support from superior to discard the previous investigation or he just wanted to save the previous IO and himself because of contradictory affidavits filed by them in superior courts.

cm jain sir (ccc)     16 June 2012

1) Nobody can interefere the findings and investigation of this 8th pass IO. Even court also cannot interfere in this process. This is d point where our legal system fails. He has his will and fancy in writing the fir/cs etc.

2)He will just keep aside all the evidences from ur side. So there is no use in breaking our heads in front of them. 

3)All these evidences will be useful at the time of trial of ur case. This may take 2 to 4 years to come up in trial court.

4)Ur evidences will not be asked during quash!

So u have to keep patitence and fight it calmly.

1 Like

A1981 (abc)     12 July 2012

Hi,

Experts Please through some light..

Is there no way I can make use of these documents against baised and/or incomplete investigation. The letters (dirctions/orders)  which I have are from head of administarion.

And it is clearly evident now that IO had recieved all the material evidnce during the investigation  and It was clear to him that case is on false grounds. He has not even a single place discused  about those directions of superior in Case Dairy.Therefore he (IO) has falsly implecated people in the case with the intention to cause them injury.

How and when can I bring the fact before court that chargesheet has been prepared by secrecting the material evidence from court and IO has misguided the court of law as well as his own department. He has failed to discharge his distuties lawfully, honestly and acted biasedly in order to favor the complainant.

Is it possible to get the investigation quased or reinvestigated, since it is incomplete? hence not reliable.

Should I raise the issue during discharge petition or approach high court, seeking directions against the IO?

Let me be more specific, whatever the IO has done whether that amounts to criminal offence or not? and if Yes what I have to do to get hom punished.

I just want him (IO) to be punished, If he can send some one innocent to JIAL just because he want to keep  himself safe and rich, definitely he must taste once.

-A

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register