Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Divorce on the basis of 5 + year of desertion and cruelty

Hi experts,

I filed today

Divorce on the basis of 5 + year of desertion and mental cruelty under section 13.

I have proof of her willful desertion what is the chance getting divorce.

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     30 May 2012

You have to prove your allegations.  If your proved you will get the divorce.

(Guest)

In general how much time court take for deciding on divorce on these grounds.

If desertion and cruelty proved then how much lum sum amount to be given her.

Right now all my property I transfered to my relative and my bank balance is not more than 20,000.

I also left my job to teach them the lesson right now I am doing some part time job that they cannot come to know by their thousands try.

In that case how much interim maintenance she will get.

Can court ask a unemployed(me) to pay maintence to her?

isin (Manager)     30 May 2012

Why did u leave your job? Anyway you would have had to depart around 20-30% of your income. Are you making more then u would have left after shedding that amount?

(Guest)

In courts until and unless I donot take interest I know lawyers will not take interest.

I choose for part time as in that I can work as per my comfortable time that can be weekdays or weekend or one day 14 hour or another day 2 hrs.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     31 May 2012

I also left my job to teach them the lesson right now I am doing some part time job that they cannot come to know by their thousands try

In courts until and unless I donot take interest I know lawyers will not take interest.

I choose for part time as in that I can work as per my comfortable time that can be weekdays or weekend or one day 14 hour or another day 2 hrs.

salute to you.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register