LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramesh (officer)     26 December 2011

Annully clarification

My marriage took place on Feb'2011. My wife cheated my marriage life. My wife’s parents are not natural parents.

My wife’s natural mother was ran away from the hospital after delivery. My wife’s natural parents (father& mother) name not known.

After that, the hospital authority, female child handed over to Mr. & Mrs “X”  WITHOUT any LEGAL records. (like adoption records etc.,)

After that, hospital authority create records i.e., My wife mother (Mrs.X) admitted in hospital and deliver female child. The hospital Chief given FALSE INFORMATION TO GOVERNMENT for registering Birth Authorities.

They are not NATURAL PARENTS of the child. They are NOT registered their name in adoption centres at that time.

Now I filled family court under Annully.

How to take legal action against that illegal parents of my wife?. & also hospital authority? Pls clarify.

Learning

4 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     26 December 2011

Even if her natural parents are different and she is a adopted child than how does it impact your married life. It is not a valid ground for 'Annulity'.

These things hardly matters and it seems you dont have any proofs for this fact either.

Though even if true should not make a difference to you and morever if this fact is so important for you that you want to dissolve the marriage than you should have done the enquiry and background check prior to marriage than now wasting her and your life.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 December 2011

Why do you want annulity of marriage? If there is some problem with your wife, reconcile and enjoy your happy married life. Cheating (or submitting false information, which are difficult to prove in the Court of Law) is NO GROUND for proposed annulity

ramesh (officer)     27 December 2011

Already problem created. she went to her home. after that, i enquired about my wife's parents.
I found false hospital records. her parents not registered their name in any adoption centre. Hospital authority simply registered birth records in corporation, her partents name (natural mother ran away from hospital immediately after delivery). after 11 years father & child name registered in birth records/government. Father name registered after 11 years. Hospital authority given remarks i.e., "illegimate child"  in government records. This is valid for ANNULLY?.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     27 December 2011

Nullity may not succeed on this ground.

As proving falsity of such records might not be feasible.

I understand that there are certain problems between you both and you are trying hard to find some grounds to end the marriage.

Try finding something more substaintial.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register