Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shyam Agrawal (Lawyer)     26 December 2011

Transfer of property registration

Dear Seniors and friends,

Long long ago, I had read that sale deed for immovable property can be registered at the place where the property is situated as well as in the state capital.  However, I am not finding reference to that effect now.  My problem is - I want to buy a resale ownership flat in Pune.  The vendor is Mumbai based.  For his convenience, I want to register the proposed sale deed  in Mumbai  Sub Registrar's office if what I remember is correct. 

May I request the Seniors to guide me in the matter ?

S. B. Agrawal

Learning

8 Replies

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     26 December 2011

Dear Mr Agarwal 

Previously to register the document one needed to go either to capital or district headquaters where registrar office is situated 

but due to rise in population n development u can register ur document at the place were property is situated 

Although the question of jurisdiction n legality will not arise if u register d property at mumbai as it is capital and document will be accepted in court of law

Regards 

Abhijeet

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 December 2011

The immovable property can ONLY be registered where it is situated

Shyam Agrawal (Lawyer)     27 December 2011

Thank you very much Mr. Abhijeet !

S. B. Agrawal

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much.  May I request you to please see the reply given by Mr. Abhijeet and offer your comments in the matter.  Mr. Abhijeet supports what I had read in the past. 

Sincerely,

S. B. Agrawal  

Dear Dr. Major Vashistha Ji

Thank you very much.  May I request you to please see the reply given by Mr. Abhijeet Parikh and offer your comments in the matter.  Mr. Abhijeet supports what I had read in the past.

Sincerely,

S. B. Agrawal 

---------------------------------------------

Click here to see or reply back

Visit Lawyersclubindia Forum - to share knowledge

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Lawyersclubindia.com - A website for Lawyers and Indian Public
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: This email was sent automatically from our server. Do Not Reply - Please use Web Interface to respond.

Forward

Click here to Reply or Forward

NITIN (Proprietor)     27 December 2011

My name is Nitin Umare. I bought agricultural land in kokan. But I don't have 7/12 extract on my name. But my grandmother has her 7/12 extract on her name & legal hear are me & my fathers 2 sisters. My father has expired. My grandmother's name is Smt. Laxmibai Ramchandra Umare.

We had made a affidavit, showing blood relation within my grandmother & all 3 legal hears & registered it with the registrar along with power of attorney.

Whether following documents are enough to submit to add my name on newly purchased land's 7/12 extract.

1. 7/12 of Smt. Laxmibai Ramchandra Umare (Grandmother)

2. Affidavit showing blood relation with my grandmother

Please guide me asap.

Thanks

Nitin Umare

jayant patil (admin exe)     27 December 2011

Dear Sir,

in my hometown ther is one property belong to us from last 40 -45 years. we did niit she its registration , but when noe we see that it is registered on the name of  that landlords daughter. 

the actually fact is that  land owner had no any son child so our grand parants take care of him . this story of before 1956 which i got one page in writing of that landowner relative had signed regarding the caretaking of him. on that time they give in writing is that, take care of him(land owner0 and keep all his property which they mentioned in the paper. but that paper is not a stamp paper it written on normal paper. this property is belongs to us last 35 years . but 15 before this property distributed to us by our family . now a day i saw that this property is not registerd in the my grand parents name. the main thing is that this property now registerd by his daughter` son on his mother & Aunty name ( Land owner`s Daughters). but he doesn`t know which property it is. i know the property bacause i got the map of this property. if we get this back is better for us otherwise we leave for it to GOD.  so please can you help me to solve this problem. 

Thanks & Regrds,

Jayant Janu Patil

B.com ( 8108871800)

jayant patil (admin exe)     27 December 2011

Dear Sir,

i m going to buy flat in Nallasopara , there is load bearing system . i just paid only token amount , within 5 day i will pay him the half amount of the flat & half amount is in loan from private PATPEDHI. so which document i have to see from the builder regarding buying of flat from the builder. there is some chawls on that land the builder developing the land in building of 4 story . i booked on 1st floor. he said when ever he will gwt full payment then i will get the possition of the flat , but i can not see any legal document of the land . he show me some document but i m not sure that document are relating of this property. can i aked him to show me the original docs relating this property. or any problem in LOAD BEARING SYSTEM , this building is not CIDCO approved , builder id developing the chawls into 4 story building.

So please help me for buying the dream home for my Family.

Thanks & Regards,

Jayant Patil 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register