Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need Divorce (Professional)     02 November 2011

Need help to get divorce from slut wife

Hi Everyone,

This is Sarath here, married around 2 years back. After marriage my wife started talking to her ex-bf and going out with him. I have got these details when i have taken the itemized bill for my land line phone, i have asked her about this and the matter went to the parents. She and her parents created a story saying that the boy she is talking to is her sister BF and she was just talking to him friendly and after a lot of mediation we started living together again. but after coming back she started behaving strangely and stopped listening to me and was torturing me like anything and was behaving on her own and at the mean time she and her family cooked up a story saying that I have an illegal relation with one of my family friends daughter and they started spreading this message so fast in my relatives and friends. Now the life became horrible to me as everybody in relatives suspecting me of illegal affair and it became a hot topic in all relatives gatherings. due to all these harassment i wanted do something which will reveal the actual face of my wife and in laws. so i started recording her phone conversation to reveal the truth. now the actual story after i stared recording one of our distinct relative came to our home one day morning 11 AM, i was there in home till 3:00 PM and left to office as he told me that he has some work near by @ 5:00 PM and told us that he will go at 4:30 PM. A week after this incident my wife called him and both discussed abt their s*xual intercourse which they had after i left bt that is just fr duration of 1 min, when i heard this i was really shocked but regained my senses and told her the i will be taking her to a doctor who will examine with latest medical technique and finds abt her all s*xual intercourses till now (she is from a village and dont know about the possibility). i told her that the appointment is fixed for tomorrow and i left home and returned back in the evening. to my surprise during this period she spoke to that guy 3 o 4 times and discussed abt wht i have said and how to overcome the situation (they discussed abt the s*xual realtion prior to marriage also) and also she also spoke to the another guy (not the first person) as well with whom she had s*xual relation prior to marriage and they discussed abt whether really there is test like this or not and all the stuff... i have listened all these conevrsations after coming back and i sent her to her home and informed about them all the story. afterwards they have told that all the recordings are mimics and fake. and also they have told me that these recordings will not stand in court and threatened me that they will file all the possible cases on me (498a, domestic violence, divorce harrasament and many more). after a gap of one month they came to comprise saying that they will agree for the divorce if i pay them 8 lakhs. one day they called me to discuss further but when i went there there were a large group and threatened me and made me to sign on a Rs. 50 bond paper saying that i have agreed to pay 8 lakhs for divorce.. now again they stared spreading false stories in the raltives and i am in the receving end even now. now question is if i want to take it legally, what are the options for me? how do i need to proceed further? 

question 1:) will the proofts that i have stand in court or not?

question 2:)will the proofs help me in coming out of the false cases that they may file on me and my family memebers?

question 3:)how to proceed on the court abt the signature on the bond? will it satnd in court if i say that they made mesign on it by threatening me?

question 4:) is there anyway that i can provie through court that she is a slut (may be lie detection test to both (or) narco anlaysis (or) forensic test of the rcordings (or) any other option ?)

and also please suggest the ways which would help me to come out of this mess.

Thanks for your time.

Learning

11 Replies

Adv Vijay A. Patait (Practicing Advocate)     02 November 2011

hi,

firstly you should have lodged police report immediately regarding the threat and signing the bond, against ur in-laws.

secondly, you should not have told ur wife and in-laws about the recordings u have.

well,

now you should first obtain certificate from the forensic lab regarding the correctness of the said recordings.

lodge the FIR against ur wife and in-laws for making you sign the bond by giving threat.

immediately move to family court for divorce  on the ground of mental cruelty (for spreading false messages against you in ur relatives by ur in-laws) and on the ground of loose /bad character of ur wife.

you will certainly have to face false criminal cases. Therefore, if you initiate the legal proceedings first you will be at safer side and false criminal cases would be curtailed at the preliminary stage only.

thanks 

regards

Adv.Vijay Patait

Nagpur(MS)

1 Like

(Guest)

Your recordings will hold ground provided they establish an extramarital nexus/adulterous behavior. Additionally Bond will be forfeited and set aside as for one cause of actions many courts cannot be moved as they violate Article 20 of the Constitution as well as adultery if proved. Move the Supreme Court though a Constitutional Lawyer. Your post is too long. Please be brief and to the point. Even though they have threatened to move various courts for the same cause of action your lawyer will be able to establish a mens rea that they indeed intend to do so. For other questions PM me.

1 Like

Parth Chandra (none)     02 November 2011

Need Divorce,

You recordings and other proofs will be very useful but wait a while dont reveal them now.

1) Let them file whatever case then want to file.

2) During her cross examination ask all the question related to her affairs and whatever she discussed and let her reply wrong.

3) After that before your cross produce all the evidence to concerned court in CD with original recording devices and bills. If possible also get that verified from any forensic lab if you have contacts otherwise ask court to get a forensic test on your while you are ready to pay the cost.

4) Then file all sorts of cases on her and her family with those proof and report for purjery etc.

5) Take a good lawyer, this would be yoru investment.

6) Hire a certified detective in her city.

The above advice is something which I have followed myself and now getting desired results as I now have all the required proof which initial I didn't have interms of original cell phone, camera, CD, mobile prepaid bills of all ther numbers she has used since one year before marraige and many more which I can't reveal right now.

I am just for cross-examination of her and her witnesses to finish so that I can produce them and file all sorts of cases on them.

Alternately if they file many cases then wait till all cases reach to final stage as in that case revealing your evidence in one case would alert them in other case. After all or most of them reach finality you can file fresh cases for all the worngs she has commited on outh.

Regards,

PC

Need Divorce,

You recordings and other proofs will be very useful but wait a while dont reveal them now.

1) Let them file whatever case then want to file.

2) During her cross examination ask all the question related to her affairs and whatever she discussed and let her reply wrong.

3) After that before your cross produce all the evidence to concerned court in CD with original recording devices and bills. If possible also get that verified from any forensic lab if you have contacts otherwise ask court to get a forensic test on your while you are ready to pay the cost.

4) Then file all sorts of cases on her and her family with those proof and report for purjery etc.

5) Take a good lawyer, this would be yoru investment.

6) Hire a certified detective in her city.

The above advice is something which I have followed myself and now getting desired results as I now have all the required proof which initial I didn't have interms of original cell phone, camera, CD, mobile prepaid bills of all ther numbers she has used since one year before marraige and many more which I can't reveal right now.

I am just for cross-examination of her and her witnesses to finish so that I can produce them and file all sorts of cases on them.

Alternately if they file many cases then wait till all cases reach to final stage as in that case revealing your evidence in one case would alert them in other case. After all or most of them reach finality you can file fresh cases for all the worngs she has commited on outh.

Regards,

PC

1) Moreover stay polite to her and record all the conversation and convince her to meet somewhere in the meantime and vedio record that as well.

2) Also if possible, try to get the details of her email accounts till date and find her conversations. They will help alot in reveling many things which might not be aware of.

These techquiniqu will sure shot reveal her lies since before 1 year of marraige till date.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     02 November 2011

unless you can collect hard evidence all this will go against you. Take care.

1 Like

Need Divorce (Professional)     02 November 2011

What is the preoceedure to get the recordings tested in forensic lab? and what if they tell that the voice in the recordings is not her?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 November 2011

Originally posted by :Need Divorce

"

What is the preoceedure to get the recordings tested in forensic lab? and what if they tell that the voice in the recordings is not her?

"

1. Via Court Order and or before that via a independent Pvt. Lab report on their letter head.
Delhi
's Truth Labs has experts on fingerprints, polygraph, documentation, voice, image and DNA profiling and they even work for several Govt. orgs.
Contact;  
Truth Labs,
A-1 / 132 Safdarjung Enclave
New Delhi - 110 029
Ph : +91-11-4135-4431 
Mob : +91-97-1177-9779 / +91-95-5505-0708 
Email :
info@truthlabs.org

2. If it is found that recordings are not hers then NO CASE and you may be subjected / opening target for Counter case post finality in respective case Order in the case in hand by her side. Hence act only if ‘silver quality evidence especially of adultery by WIFE’ you have which can withstand absolute beyond doubt test by a criminal Court and thus no fishing around least they backfire upon you as she can use it for grounds for divorce as per recent SC judgment.

Moreover 'adultry charges upon wife' are very difficult to prove by a 9 AM to 5 PM regular job husbands and least to least 'no alimony / maint..' is finality in such long contests court cases with a short change as 'relief of divorce' thrown in favor of husbands but time lapse / lost youthful days to achieve all these clubbed with higher professional competence adv. prof. fees also must be considered unless and untill you have a clear pictorial image of her and her b'f(s) in very intimate position(s) with time/date stamp on film and supported by negatives and or original media.

3. Detective services on Letter Head and willingness to come to stand as witness is better option if you are 100% sure of adultery being committed by her whose special knowledge only you may have and does not need subsequent justification rebuttal here.

As per josh and or hosh act accordingly .

(Guest)

Voice recordings as evidence can read in the link below:

https://expertpages.com/news/sound_recordings_evidence.htm

(Guest)

What about IVR?

Interactive Voice Response (IVR)

Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is an automated telephony system that interacts with callers, gathers information and routes calls to the appropriate recipient. An IVR system (IVRS) accepts a combination of voice telephone input and touch-tone keypad selection and provides appropriate responses in the form of voice, fax, callback, e-mail and perhaps other media.

An IVR system consists of telephony equipment, software applications, a database

Learn More

and a supporting infrastructure. Common IVR applications include:

• Bank and stock account balances and transfers
  • Surveys and polls
  • Office call routing
  • Call center forwarding
  • Simple order entry transactions
  • Selective information lookup (movie schedules, etc.)

An IVR application provides pre-recorded voice responses for appropriate situations, keypad signal logic, access to relevant data and, potentially, the ability to record voice input for later handling. Using computer telephony integration (CTI), IVR applications can hand off a call to a human being who can view data related to the caller at a display.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     03 November 2011

question 1:) will the proofts that i have stand in court or not?
YES, THEY WILL.

question 2:)will the proofs help me in coming out of the false cases that they may file on me and my family memebers?
DEPENDS WHETHER THE PROOFS ARE SUBSTAINTIAL OR NOT, IN ANY CASE IT IS HER CASE TO PROVE AND LET THEM PROVE IT FIRST.

question 3:)how to proceed on the court abt the signature on the bond? will it satnd in court if i say that they made mesign on it by threatening me?
YOU CAN ALWAYS SAY THIS AND YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT DIVORCE, IT IS LEGAL.

question 4:) is there anyway that i can provie through court that she is a slut (may be lie detection test to both (or) narco anlaysis (or) forensic test of the rcordings (or) any other option ?)
FORGET IT. 

IT CAN BE BASED ON COURT'S DESCRITION. SOMETIMES COURT ACCEPT THE RECORDINGS JUST LIKE THAT, SOMETIMES REJECTS JUST LIKE THAT.

AND IF THE VOICE IS NOT HERS, YOU ARE DOOMED.

REGARDS,

SHONEE KAPOOR

HARASSED.BY.498A@GMAIL.COM

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register