Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mahak (student)     07 July 2011

Rights

Sir,

I am a  daughter of  MBBS Doctor . we are 6 siblings i am the elder one now after  my dad's is retired from his current job after retirment my dad he started torchering my mom and we sibling and he is not giving single piece to us and he is enjoying his life with other women and left the home and recently we came to know that he married now in the age 0f 69 years.he left we children and our mom after 30 years of married life and we are unable to concentrate anything please help us because we fileed a maintenance case and some lady judge she sanctioned us maintenance of 5000 rupees only  for 6 members , but my dad again he applead in high court that he is begging on the roads but he is working in 2 private hospitals and  also he is getting rent from our other properties but he is not accepting in the court and the high court agreed  his appeal and deducted the maintenance amount to 2000 rupees only for month for 6 members means my mom and we  five siblings please advice 

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Present your case before court of law with documentry evidence e.g receipt of rent etc.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     07 July 2011

@Author

As rightly suggested by @Shally, you should oppose your father's pleas with solid proofs.

Additionally, when he has not divorced your mother how can he marry another time. It's called bigamy. Talk to you father and be straight regarding this. Tell him that if he ignores or avoids his duty, then you could file a "bigamy" case against him. May be this would bring him to ground.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

1 Like

mahak (student)     08 July 2011

Thank you sir for reply

But  can a muslim daughter can ask a property from his father for her own marriage and for her minor siblings and please give me some  details  how to get information regarding my dad's working place  and  his pay because when ever we are going near our property (houses) the rentals are calling  to my dad and my dad is fileing a case in police station and there is no questiion to get rental proof  please advice  i am a residence of hyderabad.

please sir  give me some advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register