Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABC (aaaa)     20 April 2011

What to do if Dear wife is behaving insane

Ld.Members,

Facts :
My wife is harassing and torturing me mentally since last 1.5 years, no love, no respect, no family responsibilities, lending or hiding money kept for family emergencies, not wearing any symbolic ornaments meant for married hindu women.

Asking for divorce without any reason just to reside separately.  

All these things are due to some of her female friends who have just poisoned her mind against me and my family as this is my 2nd marriage and I have grown up children from my deceased wife.

Up to one months back her parents were also not supporting her adventurous thoughts but when she threatened her mother for suicide they pressurized me for MCD and I agreed but when I heard that she has plan to reside in the same locality where I am residing I told them that its not possible she should reside anywhere but not in the same locality until finalisation of decree of Divorce.

Her parents got angry at this and taken her with them a month back but recently I got a call from one of her female friend that she is residing with her as she got bored residing with her parents.

Around 2 months back she (Wife) had left my home threatening that she is going to police but at gone to the same lady and I along with my neighbors brought her (Wife) back at midnight.

All acts of my wife is like a insane lady at least do not suit to a house wife and this due to the insane influence of her other three friends, though their motive behind this is unknown to me.

My wife is eager to spent weeks time in her friends home when her matrimonial  home is in same block and her parents have no problem with this.

Her friend is playing double game and defaming her (wife) by calling me and telling that come what may you can not save your marriage because your wife is having affair with some guy who used to live in next block and she doing all this so that you divorce her and she herself is not filing divorce because she wants money and do not have any reason (I have recording of this conversation when she was telling all these false aligations) false because the guy whom she was referring is not even in Town.

Query:

I do not want divorce though having a lot of proof of mental cruelty and her insane behavior at the same time do not want to live with her. what should be my take ?

If She wants Divorce then she should earn it, I'll oppose till the end . Her cruel acts have any ground to deny her divorce ?

Do not want to pay maintenance or alimony in case she files  any case if she is eligible to get when she herself is cruel ?

Want to file suit for defamation against her for defaming me for her acts that when she has gone with her parents but residing with her friend whom we do not have any relation and when my son saw her she threatened him.  Is it possible ?

Want to file suit for defamation against her friend who has called me and told me about false affair of my wife with a guy. Is it possible?

Learning

10 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 April 2011

@ Author

A take:

. Set her FREE, she will either run away with her destiny and or she will come back after few falls.
2. Seems she is quite younger than you thus is like boisterous lassie her extroversion oozing uncontrollably as said by you.
3. However, you meanwhile consolidate your properties and interests of children and just keep quite.
4. The problem in your case is that you are more conscious of your social prestige / image than what a married women is supposed to be conscious / exhibit which is what dictates a role reversal model and till that time keep quite as you can not prove her youthful dualities decently in Court which is heavily inclined towards 'wife" sob stories.

@Tajobsindia
Sir,
She is free but I wont let her free legally, if she wants she has to earn it, she can not force me to give her divorce as usually wife's used to demand money for household expenditure, it is not included in husband's duties to give divorce when wife need it.

I will not file any matrimonial cases on her and not give her any chance to file DV, as far as 498A is concerned she even can not dream about it.

I only wish to file Defamation cases on her for Defaming me in my locality, on her father to allow her to come and stay with her friend and execute her plans and on her friend for assisting her in and providing her shelter while she is on a mission to defame her own family.

I have a lot of conversations where that lady is accepting that she had accompanied her to temples and had tried her level best to convince my wife to not ask for divorce at the same time giving me miss calls and when I called back telling me about her (Wifes') affair even telling me that she has seen my wife meeting with that guy named...........

Sir, if any case is there as I am imaging or its only my fantasy out of anger ?

Can'not digest a "Lady of the House" is hiding and spending nights like a absconder, whats a shame?

WIFE HAS NO AFFAIR I CAN NOT DOUBT HER CHARACTER EVEN IN MY WILDEST DREAM

It is only to provoke me so that I act wildly out of anger and they get a chance to go to police and start their launch their assault.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     20 April 2011

@ Author

I have two last advises for you; when in MARITAL ANGER

"take refuge" in, or to "go for refuge" to spirituality.
2. Watch DVD of Anger Management
3. Rest is your special workup by chance or by choice what you expect me to say to it !
BTW
, the esential ingredient of defamation (PUBLICATION) I see missing so where do you stand in your ANGER guru ji.........................

Ok Sir,

Got Your Point

Can not make any case out of the present facts.

The only way, keep patience infinite patience, sitting like duck hands tied tightly

Thanks & Regards,

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     21 April 2011

just consolidate ur proofs. keep recordings and original chip safe. install a hidden spycam in ur house to record more of her such actions in case she creates problem at ur home.

after this ler her bark 498a huh

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     21 April 2011

very realistic suggestion by ms kaur.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     21 April 2011

full agree

21 April 2011, 10:56  

Avnish Kaur

Consultant

[ Scorecard : 2693]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

just consolidate ur proofs. keep recordings and original chip safe. install a hidden spycam in ur house to record more of her such actions in case she creates problem at ur home.

after this ler her bark 498a huh

ABC (aaaa)     22 April 2011

Ld. Members,

Some Update:

Her friend was right I was wrong in believing her, today just followed her female friends and got to know the address of the guy where my dear wife is residing confronted but guy's sisters and mother came in the picture and denied they do not know those persons whom we are looking for. But we were sure called some of the local members and police as well then my dear wife emerged from the house and started to put the bundle of allegations on me. Some time later her father came and we all gone to the police station there I have written some of my version in short and she has put allegations on me and my son  for rape selling all her jewelry , snatched and withdrawn all her money and when confronted by the police that why she has not informed her parents and/or police her  father told that we have threatened her for dire consequences if she tells any one. Later Police personals have asked her what she wants ( is seems that they were reluctant to lodge FIR) she told she wants to live separate then they asked me I said I can not even walk with her she will put 5 more cases on me and on my family. They just kept our written statements/complaints and asked us to prepare a "SAMJHAUTA" that she will reside with her father and I will live with my kids at my home and it signed from both of me. From Police station they just approached one of her female friend that if she comes and tells the cops that dear wife was with her just came to meet the sister of the guy.

Query:

I do not want those insane persons go scot free come what may, because I am feeling cheated.

What are other false cases they imagine can imagine against me, if they have submitted their statement can they would be permitted to add / extract any other things.

What are the cases I can lodge against them ( I want only criminal cases no matrimonial case as of now) I have some proof ( Only friendship type, as they explained on phone) that they are having communications on and off.

If any other option I have kindly suggest.

Thanks

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 April 2011

PRAY FOR RCR.

THIS WILL COMPEL HER TO ANSWER - WHAT IS THE REASONABLE EXCAUSE FOR NOT STAYING TOGETHER.

ABC (aaaa)     29 May 2011

Few updates:

Since then they (My Dear wife and her parents and brother) are hiding some where every attempt to locate their where about  are failed. NO CONTACT AT ALL.

Got to know from some common relative that they are expecting around 3-4 Lacs and divorce also.

Queries :

1. To get Divorce  & money can they file Criminal, Dowery, or DV cases, if so then hey have to prove the allegations or I have to prove my innocence. 

2. If some sane thinking are left there in them, can they file for maintenance.

3. To get maintenance whether she have to prove that she is eligible or I have to prove that she is not eligible for maintenance as she can not prove even mildest form of cruelty and I have a lot of proof of her grave cruel, dishonest and insane behavior.

4. As I believe they hiding to prove the negligence from my part so that they can claim that I have not tried to contact her and hence neglected her.

5. If I file for Divorce on cruelty ground and get will she be able to claim maintenance / Alimony.

After all this I really want to free her so that she can go and get what she wants but she should not take advantage of her own wrongs. 

Suggestions  Please..........

Some time I feel I should really give serve her Divorce Papers on her 50 birthday like golden jubilee present

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register