Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Now Probation Order for all errant wife's !

My Observations and I quote:
"A errant wife misusing IPC 498a and PWDVA should be denied maintenance, lose custody of children, penalised, put under probation act, divorce automatically granted. IPC 498a is depriving many young children of a happy childhood, many youth of productive careers and many senior citizens of mental peace in the last leg of their lives."
I cannot emphasize this more !
1. Kindly discuss.
2. Comments from aam adamai welcome on above observation

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Excellent idea. if man is so cruel wife shud be given divorce instantly on filing of 498a. such men who are so cruel do not deserve a wife.

alimony and child custody should be decided on merits of case later decided by court .

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     24 August 2010

agreed.

no punishment for false 498a.

very bad practice.

2 Like

(Guest)

no they shud be awarded (instead of any punishment ) divorce whether 498a is true or false. any men on whom such a degree of cruelty is alleged deserves no wife. instantly on filing of 498a complain  such marriage must be treated as unilteral "talaq talaq talaq " by wife.

this will give women more liberty and they can quit out of a abusive relationship immediately. alimony and child custody can be decided later by court.

Raghav Sood (Lawyer)     24 August 2010

i hope all are in agreement with contentions of Dr. Arun Kumar

o this should be declared law of land

Sreenivas V (S/W)     25 August 2010

I totally agree with Arun Sir. But this will be fullfilled in dreams only not in reality. The girls which files false 498A will be punished by GOD, but not courts. I recently found some cases after defeating of false 498A now the girls life is so misarable the only option left to them now is suicide only. They are crying like anything saying their parents and others filed the cases which in those circumstances believed them.

Actually as per our Government 498A is meant to protect the girls/women, but in reality it is becoming a tool which is spoling the very girl/women whose life the Indian Govt wants to protect. This I am intended for false 498A cases only. I am praying GOD "Please Indian Governemt, lawyers, Judges, MP's. MLA's wake up from your sleep and try to fix this issue which is spoling many families".

(Guest)

@ Sreenivas,

The charm of S. 498a IPC is gone now and now DV filign is the charm bze u get to squat with protection order immediately in your FIL's property which is more rewarding than anything else (property value appreciates day by day whereas settlement amount recived via quashing S. 498a IPC is shared by Police and bad apples and if you see matrimonial websites they are gettign populated by 32 - 40  age group ladies with tag "innocent divorcee" what is that I am tryin to still figure out :-?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register