Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JM (JM)     06 February 2014

Contempt of court

The opposite party has made derogatory remarks about the Supreme Court in a blog post in relation to a Supreme court citation I used in my oral arguments.

What action can I take? The language used is very vulgar, and there is no fair criticism. I won't be able to afford a Supreme Court advocate for filing contempt of court. Can I write to the Registrar or cyberpolice or some other authority?


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 February 2014

You can give complaint to the registrar.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) 9811210505)     07 February 2014

Dear JM,

Get the print out of the Blog post either through screen shot / print screen option and send to chief justice of india along with your complaint. 


Rajiv Bhasin 

Bhasin Legal Consultants


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query